xl

TPH

Today was the day of the baby shower and Fantasia was running around like a damn chicken with its head cut off

"Tai, please sit down. Everything is already done, what are you stressing for?" I asked as she rummaged through the closet.

"Trying to find something to wear. That dress didn't look good on me like I thought it would." She said with a sigh as she continued looking.

"We still have like five hours before we even need to start getting ready. Just sit down and relax with me, please?" I said making her stop. She took a deep breath and nodded before coming to lay next to me.

"You're right, let me chill. You excited for today?" She asked as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Yes but I'm even more excited to get this little girl out of here. I'm so uncomfortable." I sighed with a slight pout. Being pregnant in the summer time was absolutely horrendous, I was always hot.

"Just a few more weeks and she'll be here baby. And you never told me the name you picked out." She pouted. 

"It's Sa'Khari Reign." I said with a smile. Soon after the baby started moving causing me to sigh deeply.

"And now she's up." I mumbled as I moved around to get comfortable in Fantasia's hold.

"Be easy on your mommy little girl." She mumbled as she rubbed my stomach.

A wave of discomfort flooded my body causing me to stiffen up and hold my breath. Tasia noticed and just rubbed my body until it passed.

"You okay Mama?" She asked and I nodded quietly.

"She's just moving too much." I groaned feeling the baby kick my bladder.

"I can tell. I can see her little foot." She replied as she pointed to Khari's foot being pressed against my stomach.

"She needs to stop before she gets evicted." I mumbled as I closed my eyes.

"Evicted from the womb is crazy." Tasia replied with a laugh as she slowly rubbed my stomach.

"She's doing too much. I can't take it no more." I said softly as my body tensed up again. This time more powerful and familiar.

"Baby." I said while taking a deep breath.

"Breathe through it Mama. You're okay." She cooed softly but I shook my head and sat up cradling my stomach.