"the graveyard "

My mother, she had been a lady in my life whom I can cherish till my very end and promised her too . The only ounce of life left in her was snatched by God or rather my fate's error. She was not supposed to leave. Not yet .
Late , Dlaire Ben . Wife of Late Arren Ben and mother of mine . Arial Ben .

The day couldn't be just taken for granted nor avoided . The day almost my world crushed out .
Dlaire Ben ( 1991-2005) age - 53 , married widow, one and only daughter arial Ben .
That accident .that car.the starreing.the punctured wheels , the loss of break , the loss of sight , the loss of life and appropriately a loss of world .

I forgot.....to visit the graveyard. Never has it ever been in six months I missed it .....it is the same as missing a visit to mom when she is far .  look now world how hard it is for mom to come see me and me to visit her . Look what you did to me , broke me , destroyed me , made me restless. Don't you know how much I needed the scent of my mom around me , the sound of her bangles colliding when she is working , the swift glances of checking me , the hand in head when I had fever , the taste of food that never fails to thrive for more and lastly the feeling of being an orphan without parent and most importantly love .

The colours of life are gone, you took the way of my living . I doubt even if I am surviving.

The moment mister invisible had met , I totally forgot about the flowers in my hand , maybe I dropped it there . amazingly stupid I am not wonders .

For six months it has been my usual activity to visit mom every evening after the school hours .

I am Arial Ben , a primary school teacher .laderkastern  ait primary school. It was a job I would have never wished to do . Professor , a dream my mother dreamt of and I am surviving hers .

It was tough to get something out from kitchen to eat , even moving was causing me severe pain. I wonder from where does that come mind or heart , probably the broken one pains more then the tangled mind . I felt guilt ridding my pick, getting into my nerves causing a  hesitance in breathing.
It's already maybe 9:30 as I could sense .
Visiting graveyard wouldn't be a big deal only if I wish to not to be safe . Come on , blind people need a stick , without sight they are weak ...

'Sorry mom ' I would visit you tommorow . please forgive me . I would bring you daisies, your favourite one .

"A daisies is what she is pleading for that too in a grave of her mother " granted .....the mist off ameur murmured and vanished.

Opinions are highly appreciated. Please comment anything you feel about it . Do vote if you like .