hot spring sex

srry for this being late, my school project was in the way :( anyways enjoy <3

and yes they're also together in this AU

Enmus POV: 

i was sitting in my room thinking, mostly about Muzan. Mm~ his dick was so hard last night~. Suddenly, there was a knock on my door. "Come in" i said softly. My grin was growing big when i saw master Muzan walk in. "Hello Muzan-sama~" i said, with a little exitement in my tone. "Hi, Enmu." he said, his voice was so sexy~ "You think so huh~" he said. Shit, i forgot he could read minds. "I-i u-uh-" before i could answer, he put his hand on my mine. "If you really think so, come with me to the hot springs~" he said. My expression quickly changed to excitement when i heard him say that.

"Okay Muzan-sama!" i said while slightly blushing. I quickly started to follow him to the hot springs center. Before i could step forward, Muzan grabbed my waist, i started blushing hard. "You're so cute with your cute gay panics~" Muzan said. I tried not to giggle as much as possible.

Muzans POV: 

After i said that, i noticed Enmu trying to not giggle. I honestly didn't care if he did or not, i just want to see him be himself. I then walked closer to Enmu and started undressing him, he was blushing really hard. After i finished undressing him, I started to undress myself. After i finished, i took Enmus hand and walked him into the tub.  We took the first few minutes just soothing and calming down in the tub. A few minutes went by, i eventually got bored so i started to go near Enmu. I proceeded to put hickeys on his neck, he started to moan softly.

I eventually stopped and let him calm down. I then started to roughly kiss him. Enmu started to moan softly in the kiss, i could easily tell he was enjoying this. I broke the kiss to let Enmu take some breaths. I could then tell he was trying to say  something. "I-i uh w-was wondering, if um" he started to stutter. "If we could um" he then said again. 

3rd persons POV: 

Enmu kept on stuttering, eventually, he got the courage to finally say it. "If we were gonna have sex in here.." he eventually said, clearly embarrassed. Muzan had a feeling Enmu would say something like that, so he gave him a sign that he was free to do whatever. Enmu followed the sign, so he went under water, facing Muzans dick and starting sucking underwater. Muzan started to groan a bit, still unsurprised but didn't really care. Enmu kept sucking enough times to make Muzan cum in his mouth and let the cum go down his throat. 

Enmu then stopped and back up for breaths. Muzan stared at Enmu, a little bit surprised Enmu would choose to do that out of all things. Enmu looked a little bit embarrassed, Muzan stared at him, still, and went closer to him, to start slowly thrust in Enmus hole. Enmu started to softly moan, Muzan then thrusted a bit faster, and then faster, making Enmu loudly moan. "Ngh~ M-Muzan~! Go f-faster~" Enmu nearly screamed.

Muzan kept abusing the shit out of Enmus prostate, making him moan louder every thrust. Enmu tried not to cum but couldn't take it and the cum leaked out almost dyeing the whole tub. Muzan then went and slammed Enmus prostate, making him moan at the top of his lungs. Muzans thrust started to become sloppy, meaning he was close to finish. Enmu started to moan a little more quietly at the sloppier thrusts. "I'm almost done, think you can handle it~?" Muzan said, seductively. "Y-yes my lord~" Enmu said. Muzan kept thrusting more and more until he finally came. Enmu was panting, and Muzan was helping Enmu out of the hot spring. 

They both dressed themselves and started to go back. Muzan carried Enmu all the way back, while Enmu slowly fell asleep on the way back. When they got back, Muzan carefully placed Enmu on the bed. Muzan then laid down next him. They both started to cuddle eachother and fall asleep. <3

WELL THAT WAS A CHAPTER (9:50PM) GOOD NIGHT 

drink water and stay weird beautiful people :)

Words:719