Transformers Are Real

I sat in my bed, close to the wall, staring at the little beings on my carpet floor, terrified.

Red, blue, and yellow little optics and visors stared up at me.

Oh my God they're alive.

My transformers are alive.

I screamed.

Hour later~

I woke up....did I just faint? Better question, did I just faint in front of Transformers?

I sat up and rubbed my head. "What the Slag...?"

"Shhh! She awake we don't want her to faint." I heard a familiar, young voice. I looked round my room, confused.

Did I just hear Bumblebee?

"Oh no she heard you Bee."

Smokescreen?

"Am I dreaming? Or am I hearing things?" I whispered as I swung my legs over the edge of the bed. And looked down.

My eyes widened when I saw a black and silver small toy cat that looked like my Fall of Cybertron Ravage. It hissed at me and ran off.

I jumped back on to my bed, well brought my feet back up. "OH MY GOD!"

"Oh no. Not again...."

I looked down at the floor finding Smokesrcreen face-palming.

I looked around my room, then did a double take on my door. I wanted out, luckily it was shut so none of them got out.

I counted the numbers.

Starscream, Soundwave, Rumble, Frenzy, Laserbeak, Ravage, Ratbat, Bumblebee, Smokesrcreen, Windblade, and Sliverbolt.

All my toys....they were alive?

"This can't be happening."

"What can't?" Frenzy asked I looked down at him, almost fainting again.

"You being alive. You're suppose to be toys, insentient beings, not real, living, sentient, and not at all talking or moving."

"Clam down."

"Easy for you to say Smokesrcreen! You're not the one freaking out!" I yelled.

Man now I wish I had gotten more Autobots then Decepticons.
4 Autobots 7 Decepticons. Why do I have to be a Con girl?

Or better why do I have to be a Soundwave fangirl.

That was a good question because his cassettes really made the number of cons I had bigger then the bots, if I didn't have them I'd have two, well three, Laserbeak came with Soundwave.

"Just breathe."

I sighed, standing and walking to my bedroom door.

"Where you goin' femme?" Rumble asked as they all watched me approach my door.

I looked back at the small blue mech. "Out of my room, stay here." I glanced down at Bumblebee, he was the closest thing to Optimus, it'll have to do. "Bee I leave you in charge."

And left, closing the door. Soundwave was probably the best one to watch the others but he's a Decepticon, I couldn't trust him, and Bee was the best answer.

I leaned against the wall outside my room, not even thinking about going downstairs. "Oh my God oh my God. This can't be happening."

I rubbed my hair in frustration and shook my head. "This can't.....be real."

Skip~

When I slipped back into my room I stared straight down at the once-to-be toys firmly, back pressed against the door, hands behind my back.

"What's your designation?"

I glanced down at Soundwave as he ordered monotonous. "Christine Robin Hayes."

(This is something I wrote after getting bored it's a little short idea but if u want I'll turn it into a book. Thank u for reading! Comment if u want me to continue)