This Just Gets Worse and Worse

"Christine?"

I sighed, closing my book, Infamous from Sherrilyn Kenyon, and gave the bot that interrupted my read a death glare. "What?"

Bumblebee shifted his pedes. "Uh...well, the cons got out of the room."

I jumped up. "WHAT!"

He flinched. "They got out."

I ran out of my room and for the stairs. "Frag. Frag. Frag. Frag!"

"STARSCREAMMMMM!" I screamed as I ran into the living room to find all the cons on the coffee table, but Starscream. I looked at the cons. "Where's that fragger?"

Rumble and Frenzy pointed to the hall, looking like they were on the verge of laughter. I ignored it, they always seemed to laugh at things, and ran down the hall.

"Star. Fraggin. Scream. Get your stupid aft out here before I turn you into scrap metal!"

I saw a small Cybertronian jet fly at me and I caught it. "STARSCREAM you are going into the stinking closet. You're lucky its not the fucking toilet!"
I felt the jet trying to shift in my clenched fist as I went upstairs, sighing, I let him transform, taking hold of his legs.

"Let me go you human!"

I laughed as I entered my room. "Oh I will." Opening the closet door I thew him in and slammed it shut, hearing his cries of outrage mutely, turning I went downstairs and confronted the Decepticons. Placing my fists on my hips, I widened my stance to show how pissed I was. "Alright, you all witness what I just did to your Second now right?"

They all nodded.

"Good, because if you so much as, disrespect me, my rules, break my rules, and get caught by my foster parents, that is where you're going until I feel nice enough to let you out. So do I make myself clear?"

I received mostly nods and two "yeahs" from the twins.

I sighed, rubbing my forehead. "Soundwave can you get upstairs?"

Soundwave looked at the stairs. "Negative."

I bent down. "Permission to touch you and your cassettes?"

He hesitated. Ratbat and Laserbeak flying around me, waiting for a command to attack.

"I won't hurt them, I'm more concerned of them hurting me."

He finally nodded. "Rumble, Frenzy, Ravage: do not harm the human."

I contained my sigh of relief and laid my hand out, palm up so the three smaller toys could step on my hand and gave Soundwave a look as I held them in both my palms. "I'll be back for you, Kay?"

He nodded and I headed upstairs slowly. After disposing them in my room I was just on my way to the stairwell when I heard it.

A door opening downstairs.

Foster parents were home.

Oh....scrap.