It's Called Growing Up

15 Years Old

When Jenny- now Jenna, realized what was happening, where she was, and who her new family was it was easy to say she flipped her shit. Like any normal person would. But after a few hours she calmed down and started living her new life the best she could. 

At the moment she was 15 years old, she made lists of things to do when she got older. 

As the was writing these things down she had knocked off her glass of water, and naturally she threw out her hands to try and catch it, only for it to freeze in mid air. She slowly moved her hands for it to go back onto the table, which it did. 

After that day she started going to Sheila Bennett for magic lessons on Sundays. 

And after school Mondays through Thursdays she would baby sit Elena, Jeremy, Caroline, Bonnie, Tyler, Matt and Vicki. She mostly just put on movies and had the kids eat and stuff. 

She charged 10 dollars an hour, per kid. Which earned her a LOT of money. She'd watch Elena and Jeremy for about four hours every night, till her sister and brother-in-law would get off of work and then they would go home. She'd watch Bonnie for about two hours, then her mother or father would come and get her. Caroline would be there for about five hours till her mother comes to get her since her dad is almost never home. Which is weird since Liz and Bill aren't supposed to separate for a few more years. Tyler stayed with her for about four hours till his mom remembers she has a son and comes to get him. Then Matt and Vicki are tricky. Sometimes there mom comes to get them at about nine or ten, and sometimes they end up staying the night. All in all she gets between 350 and 530 a day. Mostly depending on Kelly and what she does that night. 

And then on Fridays she goes on dates, and on Saturdays she does whatever in the hell she wants. She sleeps, prepares for the next week, and studies. 

17 Years Old

By the time she was 17 Jenna had learned all the magic that Grams could teach her. 

She also had a car and a drivers Licence, along with her own daylight ring business. She sold rings for favors, money, and gifts. Multiple things really. And by this point in her life she had millions of dollars saved up. 

She even learned about soulmates when she turned 16. She had five. And so far she had them figured out. 'D.S' Damon Salvatore. 'N.M' Niklaus Mikaelson. 'E.M' Elijah Mikaelson. 'M.G' She thought maybe it was Marcel Gerard, but she wasn't 100% sure. 'L.S.J' She thought Lorenzo St John, maybe? But she wouldn't know anything for sure till she met them. 

18 Years old 

When Jenna Graduated High School she went straight to Whittmore. She took business classes, just like in her last life. She had all morning Classes. So her first class would be at 8 and her last class ended at 1. Then she drove to Mystic Falls to baby sit then she'd drive back. 

She spent the year figuring out the schedule for the Whittmore guys that experiment on Enzo. So that next year she'd be able to go in and get him out of there the next year. 

Also, she made friends with Jo Laughlin of all people. Well they were also Roommates, but still. 

19 years old

When Jenna finally went in it took her a while to figure the place out. First she had to find the right door. Then she had to figure out the right code. Then she had to find out how many people worked down there. By the time Christmas rolled around she was able to finally go in. She waited till they took him back to his room after his part at the start of the party, and then she went in.