Day 7 - Cosplaying

LalnaSounds ~ cosplay

Lalna's POV

"C'mon let's cosplay as Amber and Gavin" i suggested making Nano blushed "no, because they like you know. Are dating and stuff" she said obviously embarrassed, "no they don't" I was trying to convince her "yeah, they do, they totally have a thing going, and besides why do you want to come with me? Isn't your girlfriend going with you?" I tensed at her use of words. Her face almost automatically turned into sympathy rather than embarrassment or defensive. "Don't tell me... You guys broke up?" I looked at the ground shuffling my feet, she hugged me so tightly but it felt nice. "I am so sorry. I-I didn't know" "it's cool, some things just aren't...meant to be...even if it takes 4 years to figure it out. She has someone else now anyway" I hugged her back "I don't care about her. I care about you...a lot. Are you okay with it?. Do you have someone else?" She pulled from the hug still holding on to my t-shirt, I was still holding on to her. "I guess I'm okay. If I'm not it doesn't matter. No I don't but there's someone I've got in mind" I said trying so hard to smile and reveal that it's her. I succeed. "If you aren't okay with you know you literally just have to say 'Nano' and I'll be helping you, talking to you. Loving you" she whispered the last bit to her myself but I heard her "anyway. So if you don't mind me asking, who is this person you have in mind?" She asked obviously pretending to be happy for me "this girl, she's amazing" "who?" "She's beautiful" "who?" "She is the funniest" "who?" Every time I said more about her Nano's voice got less and less excited, I know Nano doesn't think she is anything I think she is, but she actually is. "She's got gorgeous raven black hair" her face lit up a tiny little bit as I always say to her she has gorgeous raven black hair "she's cute and adorable and smaller than me" "who?" "She is my bestest friend in the entire world" her smile dropped, bare in mind she thinks I'm talking about someone else, her smile dropped but she put a false smile back on a second later "who?" I smiled at her, taking in this amazing view "You" she gasped covering her smiling mouth with her hand "what?" A massive grin spread across her and my face. "I love you, Nano" I bent down and kissed her, she leaned into the kiss, kissing back. She intertwined her fingers with mine. This was the best day ever!. After a while we broke apart, smiling like fools, just smiling at each other. "I love you too, idiot" "so now can we cosplay as Amber and Gavin" "why not...The Joker and Harley Quinn?" I smiled "yes! I'm Joker, your Harley" she laughed "but Joker is cool" she smirked "exactly" I kissed her, grabbed her hand and ran off to town to buy all the materials to make our costumes. We laughed and giggled and just had fun the whole day. It was sooooo good!!

A/N-- Hiya Bambinos :) I really hope you are all enjoying this :)
~ Liv :)