Day 3 Arranged Marriage

Touya was about to have the worst day of his entire life. He had thought that when he came out to his parents that it would ruin their absolutely ridiculous plans of marrying him off to the daughters of his powerful friends. When your dad is a powerful crime boss, it's not like you can just say no either. 

To his misfortune, another one of his dad's crime boss friends, Mr. Takami just happened to have a gay son. So now here he was, dressed up in some stupid suit and tie about to be married off to a man that he had never actually met. He had however met his father, and if he was anything like him, Touya was in for one miserable life. 

Everything that he had done in his life had been to get away from his father and the family business, the family expectations. His father knew that, and so the second that he got the chance to he arranged this stupid marriage. Every moment that lead up to today he had been followed around by goons for his "protection." But Touya wasn't dumb enough to believe that, they were there to ensure that he made it up to that alter. 

Tears sprung in his eyes, as he stared in the mirror. He felt so sorry for that miserable young man in the mirror staring back at him. Every opportunity, every possible future that he could have had. He would never experience any of it. He would never know what it was like to fall in love, to have his heart broken. To travel, or go to college. All of it would be ripped from him in an instant. 

"Touya, it's time," His father's voice boomed from the doorway. Touya quickly wiped at his cheeks so that his father wouldn't see him cry. The last thing he needed today was some lecture on not crying and being a man. 

Silently he followed his father, trying to focus on the music in the background, to let his mind disappear into anything else other than this moment. He kept his eyes trained on the floor, as Enji lead him down the aisle, not wanting to see his soon to be husband. As soon as he saw him, then everything would be real. He wanted to hang on to his freedom for the final seconds that he had it. 

He was forced to take the stranger's hands into his own, but he kept his eyes low. Staring at their hands instead of looking at his face. He couldn't bring himself to do it. The priest's voice droned on next to him, as his eyes moved along the stranger's hands. The hands that would soon be traced along his body, the ones that would be the only ones to ever touch him. 

He bit hard at the inside of his cheek, trying to hold back the tears that threatened to spill down his cheeks. He hadn't noticed as the hall went quiet, all eyes fixed on him as the silence filled the room. The stranger's hands squeezed his and for the first time Touya looked up, his eyes met with the golden ones that were staring at him with anticipation. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you," Touya muttered, feeling his chest tighten, his breath quickening. He was suddenly very aware of the eyes on him. He quickly glanced at his father and could see the anger in his face. Dammit, he was already fucking this up. 

Taking a deep breath, he took a good look at the man he was marrying. He was a lot younger than he was expecting, they seemed about the same age. He wasn't bad looking either. He was still a stranger, but at least he was pretty. 

"Do you take Keigo Takami to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest said again, and this time Touya made sure to be paying attention. 

"I do," Touya whispered, wanting more than anything to be able to say no. To run away and never look back. But he was too scared. Scared of what his dad would do, scared to even try and move his legs, and scared to be married to a someone he'd never met.

-

Keigo hadn't said a single word to Touya since they had gotten married. They had barely even looked at one another. Touya had wanted nothing more than to crawl under a rock and die as everyone he ever knew, and the goons that worked with his father, all came up to him during the reception, congratulating him as if this was something to celebrate.