~Chapter 3~

This is Sebastian's bike you will all see why later in this chapter the reason I put this up. Also comment if you think I should do a chapter or half a chapter in Sebastian's P.O.V!

{Katrinas P.O.V}

I found my ripped, black skinny jeans, superman cap, galaxy print converses and galaxy print jumper. I pulled my hair out of the lose pony tail I always put it in when I'm doing any type of work. Quickly I brushed my hair then changed into my clothes. Just as I was tying up my converses, the doorbell rang.

"You want me to get it Kat?!"

"No, I'll be done in a few more seconds."

I said this as I rushed to put on my galaxy print phone case, to match my clothes. I ran down the stairs and bumped into my brother. After giving him a quick hug goodbye, I opened the door and waved back at Damian. There sat Sebastian on the front steps. Once he heard the door open, he immediately shot up and smiled at me.

"You look good in galaxy print."

"Haha thanks, it's my favourite design of clothing."

"As you can tell mines more consistent of blacks, whites and greys."

"Yep I can see."

"Ok, get going you two."

"Sure lets go Kat."

"See ya Damian!" I shouted out to him as Sebastian dragged me along with him.

He pulled me all the way over to a motorbike.

"Oh no I'm not riding on that death trap!"

"Hey you're going to hurt my baby's feelings!"

"I don't care, I've never been on one and I never will be!"

"At least tell me what model it is, 'cause I'm a bit clueless about these type of things."

"I wasn't expecting you to ask that but ok, she's a Suzuki GSXR1000."

(My favourite motorbike, and that's is my reason for putting the photo up aha.)

"Cool and so where is your place?" I asked as he gave me his helmet to put on.

"About 20 minutes away from here."

"Uh don't you need this?"

"Oh yeah but I want to make sure you stay safe and I've been riding bikes since I was 11 so nothing's going to happen, I promise."Sebastian said as he straddled the bike and started up the massive engine.

"Ok good, I trust you to not let me get killed alright."

"You trust me?"

"Yeah of course I do, I mean why wouldn't I?"

"Well you've only known me for less then 24 hours and yet you trust me."

"I know when I find great people, you just happen to be one of them." I said while straddling the bike and wrapping my arms around his toned waist.

Man why do most boys have abs jeez.

"Hah, thanks I think." he said before we were off to his house.

To be honest riding the bike was pretty cool and I didn't mind being pressed up against Sebastian's back when I was afraid I was going to fall off. It's just what speed he was going. He kept going over the speed limit, I was not happy about that. I mean I don't want him to get a speeding ticket, just because he might of been trying to impress me.

After many hits on his chest and arms, we walked into his house or should I say mansion. It was HUGE. But what do you expect, he's from the most powerful pack in Australia. When he opened the door a little girl with bouncy bleach blonde hair came running at Sebastian. Sebastian had a huge smile on his face as he picked up the little girl.