Part 3

Ever since Servando and I got together I've been having flashbacks of some of my memories with Tobin. Tobin. I guess taking a break meant giving each other space and eventually we stopped talking. When Lauren found out about me and Serv I had to beg her not to tell Tobin, only because I knew it would kill her. Lauren and Amy basically hate me at the moment but they try not to show it. I'm just glad Senior year was finally here and I could try to move past this mess.

I pulled into the parking lot parking by Servando. "Hey babe," he said grabbing my bag out of my car and giving me a quick kiss. "Hey," I said weakly. These flashbacks are starting to get to me now, but I just ignored the feeling I had from just the thought of her.

I was disappointed to find out I didn't have many classes with Kelley or Sydney. None with Servando which was a little disappointing,  but after the dreams I've been having I'm kind of relieved. The only thing I had to look forward to today was soccer practice. I made it though half the day and was walking to lunch with Kelley. We passed by the main office when I swear I seen Tobin. I turned around and walked back into the office.

"Tobin?" I asked carefully. The girl turned around and I was surprised it wasn't her, the hair and height were the same as Tobin. Or maybe I just missed her a lot.

"No I'm Morgan," she corrected politely.

"Are you new here?"

"Yeah I just moved here from Virginia." She smiled.

"Alex let's go I'm starving!" Kelley whined in the background. "Well I got to go now but it was nice to meet you Morgan... I'll see you around." With that I walked away slightly embarrassed for my confusion. "Hey Al what was that about?" Kelley asked.

"I thought she was Tobin," I said softly. "Doesn't she look like  a lot like her?" I asked Kelley.

"Or maybes it's because you miss her?"

"Of course I miss her Kel," I said obviously.

"You're an idiot Al I swear," Her tone of voice turning harsh.

"What did I do?"

"Did you know Tobin has already been offered to play at the University of Washington? And she turned them down because she wants to play at Cali with you! Or the fact that she hates it there more than anything because she's not here with you. Or even better did you know she got a job so she could save up to come and see you? While she's there wanting nothing more than to be with you and your here having the time of you life with Servando. But you wouldn't know any of that would you? So yes Alex I think you miss her." She said walking away from me.

I stood there for a minute dumbfounded by what Kelley just said. Before I could go after Kelley Servando saw me.

"Hey Al wait up! He said chasing me down the hallway. "Hey," he said again giving me a quick kiss. "You excited for today?" He asked eagerly. I gave him a questioning look and it finally seemed to click to him. "For tryouts today, are you excited for tryouts today?"

"Yeah sure," I said nonchalantly.

"You okay Al? You seem kind of off today... Is there a lot on your mind or something," He joked half heartedly. Yeah Tobin probably hates me right now. "No nothing at all just wanting the day to end. The first day always makes me miss summer."

"You mean our amazing summer together?"

"Yeah sure," I said rather quickly "I got to go now but I'll see you later." I walked away and tried to find Kelley. I found her in the bathroom around the corner on the phone with someone. As soon as she seen me she hung up and stormed right pass me.