💙SMILE IN LOVE💙

Hello guys l know its been years and l am so sorry but June exams are starting next week and l have been so stressesd so thats why l am not writing. But after 3 weeks hopefully l will be done and l can post a mindblowing story for you guys.💙 I had some time so l wrote this fluff and smut for you guys .

Enjoy 💙.

.
.

.

......

Jimin sighed as his alarm disturbed his beautiful sleep but he still kept a smile on his face as he walked into the bathroom to get ready.

Only one person could be capable of this,of making the sassiest boy in school bow down to him.Kim Taehyung
Jimin' boyfriend .

They started dating a week ago . It was Taehyung who had asked Jimin out and well until now Jimin has rufused every proposal but since its  Kim Taehyung he didnt even let the man finish his sentence.

"Uhm...Jimin.hey l have something to ask you "

"Sure.."

"Will y-..."

"Yes double yes now hug me "

"Oh okay "

Yeah that was how the sassy Park acted. Everyone was so shocked but who cares . After finishing his morning routine and changed into his cutest outfit he went downstairs.

"Morning mom.."he churped as his mom served breakfast on the table while his dad was reading a newspaper .

"Oh morning honey l prepared your favourite today sit and enjoy.."his mother replied now also taking a sit.

"Thanks mom..and morning to you dad "he went towards his dad and kissed his forehead . "Ewww jimin but morning my child come here..."

Jimin just laughed at his father's antics while his mother scoffed. Jimin crouched to his father's sitting level and .....

"Grossssss dadddd not on my cheek "he was wiping the kiss that his father gave him while going to his sit ,his father just laughed now digging into the food and his mother just shook her head.

"I am living with imbeciles.."she muttered looking at the two now arguing on who got the best sleep.

Breakfast was finally over and jimin was ready to head out.  His father left first while his mother is going to leave last.

"Mom l am going ..."

"Take the driver !!" His mother shouted from the kitchen ."Sure.."

"And wait bring Kim for dinner today "

Jimin chocked on his saliva. "H-how did you know mom "

"Oh baby l am your fucking mother and nothing ever goes past me ..now go or you will be late "

Jimin just sighed at his mother she is one crazy woman. So he just muttered an 'l will' before leaving.

.....

He walked out of the house and looked at his driver that would be taking him to school for the day . They were rich...by rich l mean filthy rich.

The second richest family in SOUTH KOREA after the Kims of course.  His driver opened the door for him and he bowed. "Thank you Mr Woon (a/n l seriously do not know if thats a surname or not but whatever ).

He arrived at school after making small talks with Mr Woon. His favourite driver actually . Mr Woon is so understanding and he is like the best friend Jimim doesnt have.

Mr Woon opened the door for him before he got off and he bowed again. "Why do you trouble yourself Mr Woon "

"I need a raise honey so get your ass out of that car " jimin just giggled as he watched Mr Woon drive off.

He walked into the school halls . Passing by a class and he got pulled inside . His back being pressed against the door . "Hi baby..." he could recognize that deep ass voice in any form.

That fucking turn on of a voice that makes him shiver and loose his mind ,that scent that intoxicates and makes him dizzy but in a good way.

Taehyung's breath was faning over his neck. "Hey Mr Kim .." Now dont think its his teacher cause its not.

"You smell so fucking good baby..." Taehyung said licking a part of Jimin's neck. "Ughhh.." jimin whimpered feeling the taller male bite on his sensitive spot.

"T-tae classes are about to start so s-stop "

"But do you want me to stop .." fuck this man he knows Jimin wants him to continue.  "I thought so .." he then kissed jimin roughly.

Sucking and  licking the shorter's pink plum lips making it all red and sore. "Uh...Tae--" his moans were swallowed in the kiss.

Feeling his bottom lip being bit on ,he immediately opened his mouth. Taehyung smirked as he made his tongue slide over Jimin's.  Before sucking the toungue roughly.

"Uuuh...fuck " jimin groaned feeling his ass being gropped with force . Well this could get worse and they have class.

Since Jimin is a black belt in Karate and all he managed to push Taehyung who only got affected a little but still moved back feeling his own breath escape his lungs after a long time.

"Jesus Taehyung are you trying to kill me you stupid thing " jimin asked glaring at the taller.

"Sorry l guess l got a little carried away " he answered scratching the back of his neck with a nervous smile.

"A little ..you say " jimin asked with a raised brow before walking out of the random class. "Okay a lot but either way l am sorry baby ..please forgive the love of your life "tae said walking after jimin with puppy eyes.

Jimin giggled . "Be glad you are the love of my life " Taehyung smiled reaching to hold the shorter's waist.

"Now tell me how did you sleep honey..and from now on l will come pick you up okay "

"Finally you have decided to act like a decent boyfriend "jimin exclaimed hugging his boyfriend then pecking his lips .

Everyone now looking at the cute couple and shipping them. Hard.

Taehyung blushed at the gesture. "Are you serious...you can suck the life out of my lips ...grop my ass harshly and almost make us strip in school but you blush at a simple peck " jimin asked laughing his lungs out.

"S-shut up" but the shorter kept on laughing. 

"Kim Jimin..." and Jimin completely stopped looking at Taehyung with doe eyes . This fucker cant attack him like that. He glared at a now gulping Taehyung .

"Baby...l am sorry please dont do anything stupid "

"You fucker you have five seconds to save yourself "

And thats how Taehyung had to keep on running the rest of the day.

...

TO BE CONTINUED

SO guys smut in the next chapter which will be the last before my three weeks of not writing.😟😟😟