Xuán Long

Name: Xuán Long(Alias), Real Name Unknown

Paths: Possibility, Trailblaze

Aeons: Moirai(Possibility), Akivili(Trailblaze)

Titles: Master of the Truth Seeing Eye, Wielder of Demonic Flame, Wayward Performer, Preacher of Ancient Tales, The Man Who Sold The World

Background:

A seemingly ageless traveler of the cosmos that tells tales of ages long since past. His origin and true name have not been revealed, yet he has managed to etch himself into the annals of history. Every civilization that's reached the stars has at least one tale that features this traveler.

To the rest of the universe, he is the last follower of Moirai, the deceased Aeon of Possibility. And recently, he has began traveling with the Astral Express, following the similar Path of Trailblaze. But even then, he still strikes out on his own, letting the cosmos take him where it wishes.

In Game Abilities

5 Star

Path: Erudition

Element: Fire

Skills

Basic Attack-A Choice Must Be Decided

Deals Fire DMG equal to 50-100% to a single enemy.

With a flick of his wrist, a bolt of black flame flies from Xuán Long's palm and strikes an enemy.

Skill-A Single Decision Could Decide Everything

Deals Fire DMG equal to 100-165% to 5 enemies.  Xuán Long can choose which enemy each attack hits.

Snapping his fingers, 5 tendrils of black flame rise from the ground and attack the selected enemies.

Ultimate-Is Destiny Truly Predetermined

Deals Fire DMG equal to 150-320% of Xuán Long ATK to all enemies. Consumes all stacks of Possibilities, and for every stack of Possibilities Xuān Long has, Ultimate multiplier increases by 20-40%.

Ultimate Activate

Holding a black orb of fire in one hand out in front of him.

Ultimate Unleash

Crushing the orb, the surrounding area is consumed in a black flame. The flames reflect the battle and any action a character or enemy can take shows on the flame. Walking forward, Xuán Long runs his hand through the flames, black flame surround his hand before he throws it into the air. Immediately after, flaming black spires fall from the sky and crash into the enemy. The amount of spires is dependent on how many stacks of Possibilities Xuán Long has.

Talent-Let The World Decide The Outcome

Every time Xuán Long hits an enemy, Xuán Long gains a stack of Possibilities.  A stack of Possibilities increases Xuán Long's ATK by 10% CRIT rate by 5% CRIT DMG by 10% and Fire DMG by 10%. Possibilities stacks reset every time Xuán Long uses his Ultimate. Max 20 stacks.

Passive 1-Countless roads ahead

If Possibilities stacks are more than 10 when consumed, the next time Ultimate is used increase DMG by 50%.

Passive 2-Undecided Fates Don't Last Forever

For every enemy hit, regenerate 5 additional energy.

Passive 3-Everyday is Filled with innumerable choices.

For every stack of Possibilities, Xuán Long's Speed is increased by 2 and weakness break increases by 2.

Technique-All Possible Outcomes Viewed

Enhance

Xuán Long will clap his hands, snap his fingers, or hit his head. When Xuán Long enters battle, Possibilities stacks start at 10, 15 or 20.

Voicelines(VA's: Kishou Taniyama, Jonah Scott)

Battle Begin [Weakness Break]:

If all goes well, this should turn out for the better.

Battle Begin[Danger]:

Stay vigilant as anything could happen.

Turn Begin 1:

Any number of possibilities can happen.

Turn Begin 2:

Make sure to make your decision is guaranteed.

Turn Idling:

Time only leaves more opportunities to be created.

Basic Attack 1:

*Hums in A major

Basic Attack 2:

*Hums in G major

Skill ability 1:

What is your decision.

Skill Ability 2:

Choose wisely.

Hit by Attack(Light):

Keep doing this and you might get somewhere

Hit by Attack(Heavy):

Your persistence is getting annoying.

Ultimate Activate:

Life is filled with an infinite number of possibilities.

Ultimate Unleash 1x:

And of those possibilities, only one will come to fruition.

Ultimate Unleash 2x:

And only one comes to fruition.

Downed:

Finally, an escape.

Return to Battle:

It seems my time isn't over yet.

Health Recovery:

Any number of choices were preferable to me.

Technique:

Only time will reveal the outcome.

Battle Won:

Wise decisions lead to the best of situations.