Chapter 5

JACK'S POV

"Hopefully the plan worked and everyone will think she hooked up with every guy in the school." I though to myself as I smiled. I was at my locker when Sara came up to me and she told me that she appreciates all that I do for her.

"Thank you Jack it means a lot that you would be so concerned about me" Sara said, and she gave me a hug and went on her way.

Little does she know, I don't really have a concern for her at all anymore.. Ever since I saw her look at my friend the way she did, I never liked her again. Frankly I never wanted to be her friend again. She knew I hated him and she told me she wouldn't get involved with him. I only asked Sammy to go to the bathroom so my plan would work.

SARA'S POV

You know what? I don't care what people have to say anymore. I'm going to ignore it. ... "Hmm now I actually have I go to the bathroom." I thought to myself. So I turned around and ran to the bathroom.

"Did you hear what Jack is telling everyone about Sara!" I heard someone say from the stall.

There's no way Jack is saying anything about me. He's too nice.

NARRATORS NOTE

Little does Sara know....
Ok continue on. And if you like this please give it a like and share with your friends

I walked out of the bathroom after I went, just ignoring what I heard. I went to lunch and found Jack sitting on the bench texting.

"Aren't you gonna eat anything?" I say. "I'm not actually hungry at the moment." Jack says clearly focused on something else. I gotta go meet up with some friends over there I'll be back" Jack says as he walks away.

"Hmm he left his phone." I said quietly. I'm kinda curious now that I think about it. I quickly pick up and phone and look through his texts. Man who would've known.....