𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮 | 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓸𝓲𝓭 𝓑𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵

═════ ◈ ═════

Marinette Dupain-Cheng

Tuesday, July 9th

═════ ◈ ═════

Marinette had just gotten off the phone with Alya, feigning sickness. She didn't really wanna see anyone and had laid in the darkness of her room all day, refusing to let any light in. "Marinette, you can't just sit in bed all day... It's your 18th birthday!" Tikki tried her best to cheer her holder up, but nothing she could do the last few days made a difference.

Marinette had been afflicted with nightmares of Chat Blanc, ever since the night she last saw Chat Noir. She had no true idea why she was having dreams of him again, but she figured it might have been because the tomcat had visited her often, more so than he ever had.

Even in her civilian form, she didn't much see Chat Noir besides the time she helped him with Evillustrator. Even then they didn't bond that much. It was only as Ladybug that she had bonded with him, but even then why didn't she have nightmares of him until now?

If she got close to him, would he become Chat Blanc? She could only hope he wouldn't but she wasn't sure how they got from point A to point B in the other universe, so she didn't know how to tread carefully. She read her phone and saw it was already 6 pm, and that she had wasted her whole day sulking in bed.

She sighed deeply, closing her heavy eyelids. She barely slept, and she didn't wanna sleep now, but the sound of her fan rhythmically spinning from side to side in the room and the quiet of the thunderstorm outside made her fall asleep.

She regretted closing her eyes when she woke into what clearly wasn't her bedroom. She looked around, seeing she was on top of the Eiffel Tower. She looked over the edge, seeing a quiet Paris that was destroyed by him.

"I picked this spot just for us." She tensed up, hearing him behind her. She didn't dare to turn to look at him. "Why do you torture me? Every time I close my eyes you're there." She pleaded to him quietly, but he ignored it. "We can be here together, just the two of us Marinette."

She felt his claws on her shoulders,  gently rubbing them, and she shuddered. He spun her around gently and she met his blue eyes, a cold reminder of why she wasn't allowed to get close to him. "You are so beautiful." He whispered to her, and gently grabbed her chin, trying to pull her into a kiss. She pushed him off with enough force to fall on her butt.

His gaze became angry and he approached her quickly, and she scrambled back yelping in fear. She backed into a corner and he bent down getting his face closer to her, holding his hand back in the air, with a cataclysm ready to go.

"Please, how do I stop you from becoming like this? Chat Noir you have to help me!" His gaze hardened and he yelled, "It's not Chat Noir! It's Chat Blanc!" He yelled and swung his arm down at her. She shot up in her bed, grabbing her face as she breathed in heavily. She felt her throat and face intact and began to feel tears falling down her face.