꒰ა Angel ໒꒱

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

       From a young age, Angel was always told that she would be the great one in their family. She was the one who excelled academically and had more opportunities than the rest, so when her dad was shot, she told herself that he would want her to keep trying. And she did the same when her older sister ran away and left her with their Abuelita. 

While living with her Abuelita she got to see her primos a lot more, including Alejandro 'Aj' for short. Angel worked hard in school to get as many scholarships as she could. Over the years Angel had gained the skill of separating her academics from her real life. Her cousin Aj was part of the gang life in Crenshaw, so naturally she was affiliated and some of the members knew her. She gained the name "Lil Diabla" after one of the idiots her primo hangs around got on her nerves so she showed him exactly what her hands could do. 

When Angel got a full scholarship to Beverly Hills High, she saw a chance to make a new version of her life... at least for those in Beverly. Since then Angel has been leading two separate lives and she planned on them staying separate. 

At least that was the plan before Mr. Spencer James showed up in Beverly Hills...

Starring...