❄️CHEESY CHEESECAKE❄️

Sorry for the grammatical and spelling mistake if any🤗🤗

(Italics with bracket will be of author's thought)

This can be considered as a drabble 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

This one i just published yesterday in MaNan's version and thought why not post it in Ashaangi's version too....

So here it is....👇🏼👇🏼

_______________________

❄️💫❄️
Author's POV
❄️💫❄️

Ashwin and Sivaangi are in the kitchen surrounded by mixing bowls and baking utensils....

Sivaangi is focused on baking cheese cake while Ashwin is helping her...

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyyyyy what are u doing...

Sivaangi asked giggling and squirming in Ashwin's hold while he replied burying his face in the crook of her neck....

Ashwin: mchhh.. I am just helping u Sivaangi ma...

Sivaangi : neega pandrathu thaan unga oorla help ah... huh..

She asked teasingly as Ashwin says he was helping her by stealing kisses and sneaking tastes of the batter...

Ashwin: Mchh... enna Sivaangi ma....

Ashwin whined when Sivaangi forcefully came out of his embrace...

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyyyyy... pothum Ashwineyyy... You're going to ruin the cake....

He started disturbing her by dipping his index finger on the batter and applying it on her lips making her squealing but then he swallowed away her scream by crashing his lips on her soft plumply ones...

He started kissing her with all his love while she too forgot what she was doing and kissed him back......

His hands slowly carresed her bare waist peeping through her crop top which made her moan and curl her toes which made him turn on....

Sivaangi came back to reality and pushed him away from her when his hands cupped on of her twins and squeezed it earning a glare from her while he whined...

Ashwin : Sivaangiiii maaaa....

Sivaangi : get out of the kitchen Mr.Aswhin Kumar...

She said pointing her fingers to the doorway in a strict tone while Ashwin replied grinning cutely like a child...

Ashwin: Can't help it Sivaangi ma.. I love the taste of your baking... as well as your lips... what can I do....

He completed with a wink making her cheeks color up to the deepest shade of red and
She playfully pushes him away but Ashwin persists wrapping his arms around her waist and nuzzling her neck....

Sivaangi: Ashwin if you keep on disturbing me like this how will I make cheesecake... what if the cake doesn't turn out in good condition....

Buring his face more into her neck rubbing his nose in her nape which arised goosebumps on her soft skins and he wispered....

Ashwin: I don't care about the cake and I only care about the baker....

Sivaangi blushes, and they share a tender kiss and this was very really a sweet and short one surrounded by the warmth and sweetness of the kitchen...

Just when Ashwin tried to deepen the kiss and make it a passionate one the oven timer goes off and Sivaangi expertly takes out the perfectly baked cake.

Ashwin can't resist and he snatches a hot slice earning a playful scolding from Sivaangi...

Ashwin said stuffing the cake in his mouth and spoke with cake still stuffed in his mouth....

Ashwin : mmuummmm.... smmmyyya iukkkkkuu... (semmaya irukkuu)

Sivaangi just shook her head seeing her Valarantha Kozhanthai's antics....

The kitchen filled with love and laughter... As they enjoy their cake Ashwin pulls Sivaangi close his eyes locking onto hers with a loving gaze.....

Ashwin: You know... Sivaangi every moment with you is like a sweet treat for my heart.... You're the sugar that makes my life worth living....

Sivaangi: haannn... so cheesy Mr. Ashwin....

Sivaangi said fanning away her face fakely but then both ended up laughing.... But then Ashwin said that...

Ashwin: Sivaangi let's just continue with it... let's play for a while....

When Sivaangi nodded her head in approval Ashwin cutely demanded...

Ashwin: So now u reply to my earlier words....

Sivaangi blushed at him and playfully continued...

Sivaangi: Ashwin, you're making me melt like the chocolate...

Grinning at her Ashwin continued

Ashwin: That's the idea, my love..... I want to be the one who makes your heart skip a beat who makes your life sweeter with every passing day..

Getting carried away Ashwin's face inches closer to Sivaangi's, and their lips meet in a tender, loving kiss... and both are totally lost in the moment....

As they pull back Ashwin takes Sivaangi's hand his fingers intertwining with hers in a gentle caressing whisper....

Ashwin: Forever and always my love. You're the cake to my frosting the cream to my coffee... my everything....

Sivaangi : Eww... Ashwineyyyyyy pothum pothumm..... seriously neegala Ashwineyyyyyy ithu... enga irunthu pudichunga ivlo cheesy aana dialogues ellam...

She playfully said but Neverthless Sivaangi's heart did skipped a beat at the sincerity in Ashwin's voice held....

Hearing her Ashwin pouted cutely which made her wrap her tiny arms around his large ones and engulf him in a tight bone crushing hug....

Both they enveloped eachother into a warm and lovely hug and lost themselves seeking eachother's warmth in their tight hug....

💙💖THE END💖💙

Completed🤗🤗

So yeahh how is it??

Did u all liked it??

Let me know all ur thoughts and opinions through comments....

Romba naala palaya shots thaan re publish pannitu irunthen... so just not to lose touch here is the new shot...

Soon after republishing every old shots u will continue having new ones....

Untill then....

Tata bye bye👋🏼👋🏼
Take care💜💜
Stay safe💜💜