Beautiful day

Viradya's pov ~~

I woke up and saw Mrs.Rachefort or should say mom ..... Thanks to her I slept so peacefully after awhile. When I was in India I always slept with my mother.

" Good morning love !! "

She said while smiling at me.

" Good morning mom !! "

We heard some noises coming from downstairs. We looked at each other and then went there to see what was happening.

I was so shocked when I saw Ambrose cooking in the kitchen and all the nanny were just standing in the corner looking at him. I looked at mom, she was shocked too.

" What are you doing ?? "

" Ohh!!! Hiii good morning"

He smiled so beautifully which made me smile too.

" Good morning baby .... But what are you doing here ?? "

" I made breakfast for you two. "

Mom looked at him and then towards me. I was surprised by his act too.

" When did you learn to cook ?? "

Mom asked.

" Just now !!! "

" Ehhh ??? "

" Humm .... It's done ... let's eat !! "

" Yeah ...sure !!! "

We sat on the chairs, Ambrose was waiting for us to try his first ever made food.

Mom took the first bite and stopped, I looked at her in confusion then took a bite and ..... It was disastrous. Ambrose was looking at us with his curious eyes waiting for our response.

" How's that ?? "

He asked, mom cleared her throat but didn't say anything.

" Ummm... It's good ...actually it's very delicious... Yeahh !!! "

He looked so happy.

" Really ?? "

He said while taking a bite, we looked at him ........ His expression changed.

" It's really good ....it just needs some salt .. that's it "

I tried to comfort him....but he was still sad.

" Okay let's give some Ingredients it lacks ..."

I boiled some tomatoes and red chillies and then grind them into fine paste. Then saute them on a frying pan with salt, finely chopped onions, some cumins and coriander. Added them all into the one dish he made. I don't actually know what that was actually but according to its taste I thought that it would taste good after adding those.

I gave some touch up to his food and then served them.

Mom and Ambrose took their bites and their eyes shined.

" Oh my god child .... it's so tasty!!!! "

" I did nothing... It's all his efforts"

" Well that's true.... "

Josh's pov ~~

I woke up from a headache. It was blasting with pain.... I looked around my environment, it is familiar but I can't seem to remember where I am.

" It's my house !! "

I turned around and saw Rachel standing with a glass filled with something.
She gave me the glass and I looked at her while taking the glass.

" Don't worry it's not poison, drink this. It will help you with your hangover. "

"Why.... I mean how come I am her ??"

"I think that should be my question!! "

She directly looked into my eyes.
I think she still hates me.

" I don't remember.... I'm sorry for all the trouble ....."

" Where are you going ?? "

She asked me.

" I know you....hate me .... I don't want to trouble you .... So ...."

" So you are leaving me after doing those things to me ?? "

What things ???? Is she talking about the lie I said ??

" I'm really sorry for that ...I wasn't thoughtful that day and unintentionally hurt you .... I'm sorry"

" So you don't remember anything, do you ?? "

" Remember..... What ......"

Then suddenly I remembered what I did last night. I kissed her !!!!!!
I closed my eyes in embarrassment.

" Now you remember!!!! "

" I'm really for my mistake!!! I wasn't in my right mind that time .... "

" What ??? So you are saying that you kissed me because you were drunk, not because you love me ??? "

" Yeah ...I was really drunk so I ........ Huhh ???? "

I looked at her in confusion, she came closer to me and suddenly gave a peck on my lips. She looked at me with her beautiful eyes.
I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me and kissed her.

I held her neck with my other hand to go deeper. It was so magical and peaceful.
Our kiss turned us up, we were roughly kissing each other until we reached her room. She unbuttoned my shirt while I was undressing her.
And we are in our underwear only.

I kissed her collar bones making her breath heavily. I unhooked her bra, her body tasted like honey. I kissed her, while I entered inside her. She groaned, making me more hungry. When she adjusted to my length, I started going more deeper into her. Her waist arched.
It was the most beautiful day of my life.
She was in my arms, this silk blanket on her Naked body was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.
She was sleeping so peacefully, I kissed her one more time before sleeping.

A/n :- Thank you guys for liking my chapters, At first I didn't thought this story will receive this much love.
Thank you so much for reading, and if you liked them don't forget to comment your thoughts ...
See you in the next chapter 🩷 🩷