yoriichi ~self realization~ (angst & fluff)

this will probably contain

•Angst & fluff

Omegaverse au

(I took inspiration from a story, i don't remember the name but it was from 'archive of our own beta' site)

I think you all probably already know who is the alpha and who is the omega

Omega- muzan (obvious)
Alpha- yoriichi

——
:3 third person pov

Modern au, human au , rich af au (both of em)

Yoriichi - king
Muzan - consultant

Also it's like a whole castle thingy and muzan and yoriichi both live there, separate rooms.

Yoriichi sighed, looking around and seeing muzan glaring at him, as if he will kill him if he didn't did the work. Yoriichi wanted to go outside but he was stuck with enormous amount of paperwork.

" muzan."

"Yes sir?"

"My ink is finished"

"Oh, ok sir, I will go bring another bottle of ink"

Muzan left to go and get some ink from another floor as he knew it would probably be finished in the floor he was already in.

             —^^—

Muzan got the bottle of ink , he was just returning until . . A man from behind grabbed his waist from behind.

"It's rare to see a unmated male omega" that man whispered in muzan's ear , the man snuggling his head in the crook of muzan's head, taking in the arousing and sweet scent given out by the scent gland.

muzan , already disgusted at the hand placement and the body touching.

"Please leave me , whoever you are" muzan said , kindly at first.

"What if I say no? Ohh! And also I just remembered. . You are the one that's always around yoriichi-sama. tsk , that man is probably uses you as a slave, giving the excuse to others that you're just an consultant" That man said , clearly insulting the king.

"A person like you isnt on a level that you could disrespect the king, sir yoriichi himself." Muzan scoffed, his anger barely contained

. But. . Muzan couldn't do anything , as an omega, he lacks physical strength.

That man's grips tightens around muzan's waist, his other hand going towards his thighs.

Muzan needed to find an opening to get out of this, he has to.

"Oh, michiketsu-san!" Muzan greeted the air.

The man turns around , carelessly leaving his hold on the omega. Muzan appreciated it and ran as fast as he could , as fast as possible for him , clenching the ink bottle in his right hand.

——.

It didn't took muzan much time to reach back to the office, he bashed open the door . .

There was no one there.

The window was open.

Muzan guessed that yoriichi got a chance to escape his work. Again.

Muzan sighed , frowning. He went towards the desk to keep the ink bottle. . What? .. the previous bottle already had ink , more than half full .

Muzan's eyes widened, he was in denial . Why would yoriichi . . Trick him?

—1 hr later—

Yoriichi came back after a run around the town , 'that was such a refreshing trip,' yoriichi thought to himself smiling softly. He saw the new bottle of ink kept on his table and the previous one gone.