Ep:13- The past 2

The twins wake up after being unconscious.Their eyes were holding nothing it is blank.When other siblings came to ask how are they,the twins kept quiet,they don't speak anything nor made any sound.The siblings know they neen scared and traumatized too but seeing them not speaking anything it made others worry.

After few more silence Felix broke it by asking them about Mrs.lee asking did they called their mother.
Others don't understand why Felix mentioning their mom as mother,he used to call her mom. They asked why he is calling her as mother not as mom,but Felix don't answered them instant yn was the one who spoke telling them to answer what Felix asked.When they heard yn voice they wree shocked it was different from what they have heard all those years.They said NO then yn spoke saying "even if you try to do..she wouldn't pick up the call",they don't understand what it is meant.Minho being frustrated he shouted to speak clearly.Felix said everything to them.

(I actually add few more scene in the last part but then I deleted unfortunately I deleted few important sentences sorry.but that sentence are iam writing down, hope you don't get confused)

About the kidnappibg,how their mom don't saved them,--before yn attacked them.Jo's dad made a call to mrs.lee.Mrs.lee picked the call,Jo mouthed them to speak and yn did speak saying hello hearing yn voice mrs.lee said "iam not free"and cutted the call.But Jo's dad again and again called mrs.lee she picked up and shouted"STOP DISTURBING ME" after hearing this the twins started to believe Jo&his dad's words saying their family don't care about them.

Even after yn killed those guards, Felix took one of the gurds phone and called Suzy but she don't pick it then he called Junwoo he picked it but after knowing it is Felix he said "stop bothering us, leave us alone you murders.
After hearing this the twins lost hope and start to believe their enemy's words.

After hearing this the siblings nor Vincenzo don't know what to say.Minho care about his siblings more than anything started to believe that because of mrs.lee, Junwoo, Suzy they have to suffer, because of them his younger sister, brother has to suffer.Even Vincenzo started to doubt about it.They were also can't believe their younger sister killed thoses people after being silent Do-Hyun who is shaking but hold by Jong-suk,sung Kyung asked how yn killed them,but Felix shouted saying she didn't killed them.Sung Kyung asked yn is she fine,but yn said she don't know.... she don't remember what happened after the call.

After the talk Vincenzo asked Dr.Lui who is a psychiatrist as well a good friend of him. Dr.Lui entered the room Vincenzo explain everything to him Dr. Lui understand the situation and said Felix have to come with him, Jong-suk asked to the doctor why he need Felix, doctor said to know what exactly happened there.

After the talk Dr.Lui called Vincenzo to came his cabin.
Vincenzo asked him what happened but Dr.Lui don't reply instead told him to clamly sit down.Vincenzo impently said doctor Lui to come straight to the point,Dr.Lui said yn as a Dissociative identity disorder/multiple personality disorder.Vincenzo asked him how this happened the Dr.said it is because the kidnapping and those stuff.Hearing this Vincenzo get worried he asked so many questions to Dr like "is there any cure,any medicine,any doctors" etc.. but Dr.said there is nothing we can do just take care of them,love them,also keep her away from the things which triggers her Hearing all this Vincenzo feel disappointment towards himself he thinks he failed to protect the twins,
Dr.Lui said him to tell this others.

And that's how they get to know about it

____________________________________________________________

The End/-