𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑁𝑎𝑓𝑟𝑎𝑡? 𝑂𝑟 𝑀𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡?

T𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11: 𝙰𝚛𝚘𝚑𝚒 𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚄𝚗𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙰𝚢𝚊𝚗, 𝙸𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎?

( At the Night- Ice cream Store )

Arohi, Preeti, and Lavanya stroll down the quiet, dimly lit street, each holding a cone of ice cream. The night air is cool, and their laughter echoes softly as they enjoy their treat.

" I swear, Meine Aaj tak Ayan jesa Gamandi insaan iss Pure Dharti par nahi dekha... He's arrogant, stubborn, and thinks he owns everything. I just can't stand him! " she said exasperated, Preeti and Lavanya exchange amused glances, barely suppressing their smiles.

" Oh, come on, Arohi. Tell us how you really feel Tu Baas Uske hi baare mein bolti hai aaj kal " teasingly Preeti said " Yeah, because it sounds like you spend an awful lot of time thinking about him " Lavanya added... Arohi rolls her eyes, licking her ice cream cone, but a faint blush creeps up her cheeks She Wonders why?

" Oh Please, the only reason I think about him kyuki he's so impossible to deal with and He is a pain to my ass " She defended herself.

" Uh-huh. Sure, wohi toh Ek reason hai..pata hai pata hai " Preeti said with Chuckle

" You know what they say, Arohi. There's a fine line between love and hate " Lavanya added, Arohi scoffs, but the hint of a smile tugs at her lips.

" Well, in that case, toh Woh Zameen Mein assman...a Parallel Line "

" Yaar, you guys seriously think Ki Mein *Pointing at herself* Mein Uss Ayan seh pyaar karungi ? Chii no " Arohi Said it loud & clear

The friends burst into laughter, their teasing lightening the mood. Arohi's annoyance melts into shared amusement, but she continues ignoring their teasing " And you know what else? He's so manipulative. Like, he'll do anything to get his way. I can't believe how many times he's twisted situations to make himself look good, Mein toh uske JAal mein nahi padne wali-nahi baba "

Preeti poked her cheeks with tongue and leaned on Arohi, who took Bite of Her ice-cream " Sounds like Tu Usse Bahut ache seh Janne Lagi hai " Preeti Teased, But concerned.

" Yeah, that's a pretty big red flag, Arohi. Maybe you should stay away from him if he's that bad " Lavanya Concerned, She is always Arohi's freind and will Listen to her.

Arohi dismissively shook her head " Oh, Mata rani Ki kasam, I know And he's always got this smug look, *mimicking him* like he's untouchable, Unapproachable, Superior....Gamandi kahika "

Preeti tug her hair behind her ear, And says " And yet, Fhir bhi Ham hamare late night ice cream walk par Uske Baare mein baat kar rahe hai, Trust me Aru....kuch toh Asar Hua hai-

" Ha Hua hai- Their eyes blow Until Arohi spoke again " but for all the wrong reasons. I mean, he's controlling, and it's like he thinks he can boss everyone around, But not me "

" Just be careful, Arohi. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life " Lavanya Said being supportive and genuinely concerned about her.

" Unless you secretly enjoy the that negativity " pretti mumbled and had a goofy laugh.

" Haan Durr reh usse " Arohi nodded Motivated
" Kahi Pyaar nah Ho jaye " Preeti winked, And Her word did something to Arohi that she Froze and His face Flashed on her. " Nahi Yesa nahi hoga " She stammered Shaking her head, She walked step ahead.

" Lava " Lavanya Enlarge her eyes at preeti, Preeti chuckles " Tu paka dekh isski pala Ussi Ayan seh hona hai " She said it confidently as she watched Arohi blabbering about Ayan Ayan Ayan.