Chapter 34 - Samantha

That's done

That's done.

I murmur as I fold the last piece of laundry.

Leaning back on the couch I go through my texts to see if there are any new messages.

"Mama made your favourite cookies will bring some tomorrow to class!😘" - Macy💅🏻💗

I smile at that as I quickly drop a message saying thankyou and that I can't wait for tomorrow.

"Done with the presentation will mail you the rest Sam!" - Leo🐭💞

I type out a okayy see you tomorrow!

We had an assignment submission the day after tomorrow and I had already done my part so Leo completed his so I just need to combine our notes and submit it.

The boys had an after class practice session so they were all at the academy so Macy dropped me and Leo after school.

I take a long breath as I took a look around our home. It feels so cozy and warm and I love calling it our home. There are some small visible additions after I came her like all these bright yet pastel coloured pillows and rugs amongst the white and black theme.

I laugh remembering how Eli and Aid looked at me when they came back home one day after practice to see these colour pops here and there. I thought they won't like it and was anxious but they gave me a warm smile after they placed kisses on my forehead and said 'its good to be back home.'

The boys will be here in some time so I start making dinner. They tell me every now and then that it's okay if I don't cook we can order in but I want to. I love seeing them eat happily.

I work at Mickeys in the weekends since I wanted to have some time for myself and the assignments and homework piled in quite a lot. Eli and Aid were still a little worried about me working but I assured them that it's okay and I had to agree on the condition that they will pick me up and drop me everytime.

My sweet caring boys.

I quickly boil the pasta as I make the pesto. Once the pasta was cooked I drain the water keeping a little aside to add in later. Then I add the pesto and the pasta water so that the pasta gets an even coat. I simmer the flames so that it cooks nicely.

I take a little bite to see if there is enough seasoning.

Oh. It tastes good.

I do a little victory dance when I hear their laugh.

"That's quite a scene" I hear Eli before I feel his arms around me.

These sneaky little things.

I turn back going in for a tight hug. Ah I missed them.

"Welcome back home baby!" I say smiling as I tiptoe to place a kiss on his lips.

These giant men.

"Ha ha.. Baby you are too cute. Bring it in!" Aiden says excited opening his arms for me.

I laugh as I turn towards Aiden giving him a kiss and a big tight hug as well.

"Welcome back home home you big baby!" I murmur as I feel him nuzzle my hair.

"Oh my pasta!"

I quickly go towards the stove and turn it off.

"It looks yummy kitten. We will be out quickly after a shower. Please wait for us." Eli says.

I give him a quick nod.

Eli and Aid place a kiss on my forehead

Ooh. I love forehead kisses.

I set up the table and make us something quick to drink. I found this really good peach drink and I am sure they would love it.

They both come down after some time looking fresh. There are water droplets falling from their hair.

Aahh. I am swooning.

Aiden catches me staring at them and smirks,
"Why are you looking at us like that baby?"

"You guys look good" I whisper shyly.

Gosh. My cheeks are definitely red. I start to fan my hands near my cheeks with the hope it calms me a little.

"I am getting a Deja-vu" Eli says chuckling and places his palms over my cheeks.

"There that better baby?" Eli asks gently stroking his thumb over my cheeks.

Oh lord I love this boy.

"Uhuh" I mumble out all flustered.

"Come on now, the pasta will get cold. I made pesto pasta today try it please." I say happily.

They both take a bite I eagerly look at their expressions hoping they like it.

Aiden moans loudly. Obviously this boy would do that.

"It's so fucking good baby, you can make anything taste so good!"

"That's really good kitten, thankyou" Elijah says while ruffling my hair.

I feel so happy.

"I am so glad you guys like it"

We have dinner as we talk about random things.

Once we were done, we make our way to the living room.

It was a little chilly today. And I wanted to lay down here near the fireplace with my boys. I had already set up comforters, quilts and pillows for us to snuggle in.

I played some soft piano music as we lay down there snuggled closed to each other talking.

Being here with them happy and content feels so surreal.

I tell them how much I wanted to have a puppy but dad never allowed it and how I used to visit the shelter back at Orchid Hollow every weekend.

They tell me about their childhood. They have told me that their parents were never interested in them and they felt bad earlier but later on they were not even bothered about it and were happy with each others company.

I feel both of them dozed off beside me. Eli has his arm around my waist in a protective way as if someone is going to take me away from them. His soft breath falls on my neck as he nuzzles in.

Aid has his face buried between my boobs while his hand clutches mine in a tight hold.

I feel a smile blooming on my lips as I sigh contently. My boys all tired from their practice sleeping so peacefully.

I feel my heart swell at a memory that I had forgotten. A memory that made me happy whenever I thought of it. A memory that I remembered today when I looked at a picture of Eli and Aid when they were kids.

I really wish that they remember me. I really wish that day 12 years back we didn't had to say each other goodbyes.
I really wish now that we are together we never have to be apart.

My pretty boys.

---------------------------------------------------------

Helloo babies!👋🏻♥️

How many items do you have on your bucket list and what is on the top?

My bucket list currently has some 50ish things😂♥️
The top is to learn Korean💁🏻‍♀️♥️

Bye bye!