Part 39 🥺❤️

There is no way I can slack now with the updates , hey everyone 🥺 how you all doing ???

Sooooooo .... Jesus Christ didn't die and resurrected from the dead to start a 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘰𝘯 . He did it so that He can have a 𝘙𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 with us . Many people and other christian think they'll enter heaven just because they are good people or because of the good things they do .

Matthew 7:22 Jesus says “When Judgement Day comes, many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord! In your name we spoke God's message, by your name we drove out many demons and performed many miracles!’.”

Matthew 7:23 “Then I will say to them, ‘𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶! . Get away from me, you wicked people!’.”

“𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶”: meaning you never accepted to have a relationship with Him , you rejected Him and wanted to live your own life . To have a relationship with someone means you must be loyal/faithful to that person and communicate with each other daily . You need to know Jesus Christ, be loyal/faithful to Him and not cheat on him with sin . Because you can't be living in sin and then claim to love God . This post it's your sign that Jesus Christ is calling you to repent and have a relationship with Him . Being a Christian means being a 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 of God - Jesus Christ . I think some Christians would love Jesus more if they weren't so stuck in religion . Jesus Christ is coming back!