11. I DON'T WANNA RUIN OUR FRIENDSHIP

_________________AT COLLEGE___________________

"hey!" Asif said
"oh heyy!!"
"why so off Ris?" Asif asked
"nothing actually was just thinking about something"
'yea thinking about how handsome you look today, how sweet and melodious that voice sounds'
"heard that you have a tea to spill today?" Asif asked
"OH YESS! so remember ur ex-gf who was obsessed with u, yea so she got suspended"
"WHAT!! REALLY? OH YES! but how did she got suspended"
"ok so, she didn't disturbed you for a while, and she was actually tryna get the heartthrob of our school to fall for her and the staff of our college caught them in the janitor's room in a very inappropriate  position"

"bruh! that's the biggest tea I've heard from u till now lol"

"anyways I gotta leave byeee" Asif said
"byeee"

He left and finally my breathing is back to normal
'he makes me so happy'
whenever he's close to me, my heartbeat starts to beat in a very weird way
I have a crush on him for last two years and god this man makes me feel so special
I wanna confess but I also don't wanna ruin our friendship

anyways gtg to the class

__________________at lunch break_______________________

"Tanzia!! ahhhhh WHAT IS YOUR BROTHER DOING TO ME"
"WHAT did he do man?!?! you confessed?! and he rejected you? how could he!!"
"oh goddd listen to the full thing"
"ok ok say"
"he fr makes me soooo happy! "
"then why don't u confess girl! give it a chance"
"I don't wanna ruin our friendship"
"even if he doesn't likes you, he won't break the friendship dw"
"hmmm ok ig I'll try"
"YYAYYYYYY"Tanzia screamed

"Asif, I've to tell you something so can we meet after departure"
"oh yea sureee!!!! but what is it about"
"you will know it"
" okk"

_____________________After departure____________________
"Now tell me what you wanted to say!"
"ok so listen to me first and talk only when I finish ok?"
"yea ok now stop making me nervous and already say it Ris"
"ok, so ahhh! I just can't I don't know what you are doing to me, whenever you're near me my heart beats so fast, when you look at me with those pretty light brown eyes everything near me vanishes and all I see is you, if you ask me why didn't I confessed before, it was because I didn't wanna break our friendship just because of this stupid feelings but I couldn't just get over you, I did tried to like someone else but just cant, you can reject me, you have ur opinion, you might not like you probably love someone else who isn't me and that's fine Ig I'll get over it"

"seriously Ris"

"Im very sorry Asif, pls don't break our-"

"I wanna ruin our friendship,let's be lover instead"

"I'm sorr- wait what!?!?"

"yes, don't you want me as your bf? oh god! Ris I loved you for more than 2yr and never could confess, I thought I don't deserve you, a kind and sweet soul deserves better, I never claimed to be a prince charming and my love isn't like ur fairy tales but I'll do my best, I'll try my best to keep you happy but people do cry and they should let the emotions out, my shoulders are always there for you, hate me, punch me, slap me, throw me away but I'll always come back, I'll always be there for you, your enemies are my enemies, your friends are my friends and if you want 'I'll burn world for you'"

"ohhhh god Asif, I love you so much, its feels so unreal rn, you as my bf? oh hell yea"
Asif smiled and held my hand
"lesgoo"
"yeshhh"