💙SMILE IN LOVE 💙2

⚠️SMUT ⚠️:Slight daddy kink.
⚠️NOT PROOF READ⚠️

💐I dont have a problem with blackpink if you hate on 💐me or my story then fuck you. I am a blink so thats 💐your own shit because you got no life.💐

Enjoy.

..

.

.

Jimin groaned he hasn't seen Taehyung for the whole day today. Can't this man take a joke like seriously every time Jimin approached the taller he would disappear.

Which was making Jimin furious....but thats not it now people were saying they broke up and Jimin is just a desperate bitch who is following Taehyung around.

Like what bullshit is that. The Park Jimin following someone even if its Kim Taehyung never happening like ever.

It was already dismissal time and Jimin was thinking about that dinner he had promised his mom with Taehyung .

Who knows maybe the idiot left already . "There is that little bitch who is following Taehyung Oppa around " jimin turned ready to pounce on a bitch.

It was that stupid group of girls that calls them selves Blackpink. What a stupid name for stupid people , jimin thought as he approached the now giggling girls with clenched fists.

He walked right in the middle of them guessing who would have said that he grabbed Lisa by the hair then looked at her dead in the eye.

"Bitch l dare to try that shit again and l will fucking erase your whole existence you hear me..and Taehyung is not your Oppa ..he is my fucking man you hear me so you better learn how to zip it " he let go of her hair then glared at the other three girls.

"Pathetic bitches " he mumbled before walking away . With his books close to his chest . Right now he really needed a hug from his so called whimp of a boyfriend.

Jimin was close to tears . He always appeared strong but he is not and the fact that he didn't hug Taehyung for the whole day made it worse .

He took out his phone to call Mr Woon. So he could go home and cry when someone back hugged him. The strong grip was so recognizable that jimin was already in tears.

He was sniffing while clutching onto his books. Taehyung heard his boyfriend's sobs and turned him around. "Jimin...baby why are you crying.."

"Y-you left me t-the whole f-fucking...day y-you motherfucking whimp....a-and people were saying w-we broke up ....and that l am a-a bitch...because l kept on following you around..." Taehyung frowned hugging his small boyfriend tightly.

"I am so sorry baby ..l didnt mean for any of this to happen okay...and who in the fuck called you a bitch "

Jimin stiffened his spot. Taehyung sounded really dangerous right now. "Who was it ..jimin tell me "

"T-taehyung its fine lets go home please l need cuddles "

"Fine..and what do you mean home , we are not living together ....yet " jimin giggled at his boyfriend.

"Yeah..yeah..but mom asked you to join us at dinner " jimin said with a smile looking at Mr Woon stop where they were standing.

But he didn't notice his terrified boyfriend . "Uhm ...Tae "

Taehyung didnt move . "JIMIN WHAT DO YOU MEAN I AM MEETING YOUR PARENTS TODAY AND YOU SO CAUSAL ABOUT IT TOO...ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND..HOW DOES MY HAIR LOOK.... .FUCK "

Jimin laughed so fucking hard looking at the taller's expression as he fixed his hair on the mirror of their car. "Relax they not going to eat you "

"Okay l will take your word for it now kiss me so l can calm down " jimin smiled opening the car door and placing his books inside then wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's neck and kissing him.