King and Alice (Straight )

Angelic-Mature chapter (Never going in novel)

Kings POV

I had not been in plenty of girl's rooms and the only girl's room I had been in was a gay girl's room—bisexual to be precise and saw me as her own child. And her only friend as a matter of fact.

I entered the room; my eyes wide as saucers. Dressed in a heavy black denim jacket with a red T shirt and a pair of jeans. She was just casually in a white tank and pair of black jeans with her winter jacket plopped carelessly on the floor.

Her room was small—strange for a very rich girl with a large bed devoid of character to the large wooden shelves pressed at the walls to pale red wallpaper. The wooden hardwood floor was cold beneath my soles. She sat on her bed and removed her shoes—strange because where I was from, we never wore shoes in the house.

She smiled at me as her shiny black hair tumbled down her smooth creamy shoulders and while she sat, I decided to explore. I went through her drawers and pictures on her desk then my skin went aflame—a strange fae ability I processed—stranger for a black guy like me.It made my skin red alive with flames that danced under my skin. Alive with a bright red glow. It writhed just under the surface.Even weirder since that was the way I blushed.

"King, "Alice gasped, surprised. I bit my lip, shoved the drawer closed and averted my gaze.She watched me with shocked and surprised eyes at my strange reaction.

"Yes, my lady."I answered embarrassed and felt my temperature shoot up. Then warm, airy laughter filled the room from Alice. The room darkened by the pale-yellow light and the dark windows in the night.

She was beautiful when she laughed.

Then my eyes landed, lips pursed and stared at my feet—black sneakers or trainers as she pulled something out of her drawer.

"C'mon." She placed her long, slender finger under my chin and made me look at her. She smiled wider and her eyes, deep as obsidian glittered with mischief and held it. This time her touch and authoritative behaviour made shivers down my spine and my temperature rose again. I stared at her eyes lost in those depths.

My eyes then fell on her hand then another burst of red. I was on fire and nothing stopped it.

"Relax, "she began." It's just a dildlo." She mused. It was strange because one, I was a guy and two, other girls would be embarrassed but not her. And we were about the same height.

Yes, it was. A long, purple one.

"Are you a virgin?" Curiosity took me by surprise then reeled back at my odd question then quickly apologised.

She shook her head and smiled with a twinkle." Yes, I am." Then she looked at the toy then she shrugged. "I guess not because of, you know." She shuffled her feet awkwardly." I don't have any experience sexually just yeah." she shrugged.

I felt even more flustered," Oh, I thought, I just thought that because you, um owned and yeah."That you already fucked someone since you owned a collection of adult toys. She lived a life of isolation and tight security even after school and stuff. She threw her back and laughed, her slender neck and wild black hair.

Bubbling with infectious excitement, Alice showed me her collection in different sizes and some even metal—if that is even possible and some in the normal plastic which varied in sizes. Some made noises like an electric shaving stick and others were just immobile. I hoped they were. I glared at it suspiciously as she laughed even harder and clenched her abdomen at my strange behaviour.

"Have you not been in any girls' rooms? "Alice asked, mid laughter and breathed hard. I nodded grimly.

"I have but I doubt she had a broad collection as yours and not that I know off." And I personally hoped I didn't see hers not if she would allow me anyway. And she isn't straight so I guess." So something had already been in there."