Important to me (Hyunin)

"OMG. how many times do I have to tell you to shoot it a little bit to the right side of the angle!?"

Model ,and the Actor Hwang Hyunjin was furious with the angle of the filming. Hyunjin wanted everything to be perfect, he would always complain to the simplest things that weren't his way. Even if he was wrong or what he wanted was bad or failed, he wouldn't want to admit it, and so did everyone, no one would admit Hyunjin's wrong or they were ended up fired. 

"Can't you you do anything right.?"

"B-but si-"

"No buts. wtf do you think you're talking to? hm.?"

"....."

"That's what I thought."

And with that he sighed with disappointment and walked over to his chair, and not even a second later, they were already giving him his towel, his americano, his make up sets, and even complimented him. The Hwang Hyunjin can do anything and everything he wants, why?, Because he was the top world actor at the time being, and had been awarded tons of time of being 'the worlds greatest actor' in most movies he was in. But besides that he even had a successful restaurant and café. But anyone who gets in his way? probably lose their jobs.

No one was really and had been able to handle Hyunjin, well that is except his friends. Lee Know, known as the best choreographer and dancer. His friend Seungmin, a famous singer and has a beautiful vocal. Lastly Felix, he owns a famous café and had been known for its tasty brownies and desserts. But other than them, those were the only people that can handle him, especially Felix. He was friends with him since preschool and sticked by each others side ever since. And not only Hyunjin was whipped for this boy, everyone was. He was the sunshine of the world. He would easily calm down if Felix was with him. While his other friends....has other technique to shut him up. But from what the public knows, his friend Lee Know uses tissue on his mouth. While Seungmin just has to slap him on the shoulders, and the older would shut up instantly.

There were his other friends that could contain him well, but they wanted to keep low with their identity, But people on the internet were able to find out that 3 of his other friends were music producers, they can't quite think of what their group is called but obviously it was a group in a form of 3 people. But besides that nobody knew there was another person who would deal with al Hunan's bullcrap. His name was Yang Jeongin. He was Hyunjin's make up artist and from time to time he would be told to choose or buy Hyunjin's out and style. But of course, he got yelled at the most. When he was just a trainee, he messed up with the color of the shade on Hyunjin's make up but able to fix his mistake using the same shade. Others would say they were impress, Jeongin was just a trainee yet he was already acting like a professional, yet his hard work and talent wasn't amusing to Hyunjin, it was like he wasted Hyunjin's time. He would get yelled at in every single on of his mistake, he even made him cried multiple times. All everyone can do was watch with guilt, he was the youngest out of everyone yet he still got yelled at, and the fact that Hyunjin humiliates Jeongin's cries were even worst. But beside that, everyone always treated him nice, he was a sweet baby bread, and resembles a tiny Fox with his eyes. With his smile he could bright anyone's day, and if he didn't smile for at least 20 minutes, everyone would notice and would be concern in seconds. They always try their best to keep Jeongin away from Hyunjin whenever he wasn't needed from Hyunjin.

But after all that shouting and him crying he was still able to work for Hyunjin's personal make up artist, 'why would he risk his self getting hurt?', 'why is that poor boy willing to be his personal make up artist?, I would've change 2 days after working with him', 'why stick with him when there are others?'. well that is because, first, the job offers a lot of money (since it includes being patient with him), second, he was sooo whipped from Hyunjin, from afar he would stare at Hyunjin as if he was looking at a ice cream truck going around town. He would always personally  try and lighten Hyunjin's mood with his favorite coffee and snacks that he memorized. He would know ways to calm him down in each situation. That observing the boy was just for his stupid crush. he tought it was worth it, though sometime it ends up getting yelled at, but to him it was with it in a way. And sometimes admire Hyunjin's face while doing his make up.