chapter 2

Hii guy's i am back with new update.

Sharp 10 o'clock....

Sara reaches office on time in the morning and knocks the door of Shubman's cabin.

Sara- may i come in sir.....

Sara's melodious voice hearing shubman and look at the clock.....

Shub- come in miss sara.....

Sara comes inside, Shubman looks at Sara…

Shub- Good, right on time...

Sara smiles.....

Shub- you understood all the work from the manager.....

Sara- yess sir.....

Shub- okay tell me with whom you have a meeting today.....

Sara- sir three....

Shub- Who are you with first?

Sara- sir with Mr. Nagar at 1:00 pm

Shub- okay sit down.....

Sara sat on her chair and checked her files. Shubman was looking at Sara with pure lust or desire. Shubman looked at Sara's lips and then at his licks his lips with lust.....

Sarah notice that Shubman's eyes are on her which makes her feel uncomfortable and she lowers her head.....

Shubman come his sense and start his work.....

Shubman and Sara go for a meeting. Sara stands near Shubman. Shubman gestures to her and asks her to sit.....

During the entire meeting, Shubman was looking at Sara again and again.

After the meeting, Shubman is in his cabin and is thinking about Sara.

Shub- oh god Miss Sara Tendulkar, what are you, what have you done to me and today you are looking amazing, white top, short skirt, open hair, pink juicy lips, uff.....

Just then Sara comes to Shubman's cabin...

Sara- sir.....

Shub- yess.....

Sara- Please check these files once.....

Shub- as you say Miss Sara...

Shubman check files.....

Shub- it's alll right.....

Sara takes the files and goes out….

Shub- I feel like fucking you hardhere but this is not the right time.....

All days spent smoothly.....

Shubman is leaving for his house but he sees the lights of a cabin. Shubman goes and sees that she is Sara.....

Shub- miss sara sara ka sara kaam aaj hi krugi kya office band karne ka time ho gaya hain let's goo.....

Sara- oh i am sorry sir mera dayan nahi Raha.....

Shub- it's okk now peck your bags and come let's go home i will drop you.....

Sara- no sir alright i will manage you don't need to worry.....

Shub- no miss sara it's very late already and not safe and i don't want any type of arguments just come out i will waiting for you in parking.....

Sara- okay sir.....

Sara comes to the parking lot, Shubman sees her, gets out of the car and opens the car gate for her.....

Sara- thank you very much.....

Shubman gives smile her.....

Sara(mind)- i think me Sayad kuch jayda hi soch rahi thi sir ke bare me itna nature toh bohot acha hain like gentleman.....

Shub- chale.....

Sara- sure.....

On the ways......

Shub- btw miss sara apki family ke kon kon hain......

Sara- sir mere parents death bohot pehle hi ho gai thi tab me bohot choti thi phir mujhe mere uncle aunty me adopt kiya.....

Shub- oh nice.....

Sara- yeah so family me me mere uncle aunty and meri choti behan hain siya.....

Shub- nice family......

Sara- apki family me kon kon hain.....

Shub- me meri choti behan shehneel and meri bhai meri bestest friend Abhishek se toh tum mili hi ho .....

Sara- yes sir but sir kya me apse kuch puchu.....

Shub- hmm.....

Sara- apke parents.....

Shubman stop the car......

Shub- tumhara Ghar aa gaya.....

Sara- okay thanks sir.....

Shub- hmm.....

Shubman goes to his house, Shehneel was waiting for him.....

Shehneel- bhai kaha the app.....

Shub- office me ofcourse shehneel.....

Shehneel- bhai mene apko kitne call Kiya apko apne ek bhi pick nhi kiya

Shub- woh bettery dead ho gai thi

Shehneel- bhai agar late ho raha tha toh bol dete me wait kar rahi thi apka

Shub- toh kisne kaha tumse wait karne ke liye mene kaha na mat kiya karo.....

Shehneel eyes filled with tears.....

Shub- wese koi ladki aai hain.....

Shehneel- upar hain apke room me.....

Shubman going.....

Shehneel- bhai khana.....

Shub- mera maan nahi hain tum bhi so jao good night......

Shubman goes to his room and Shehneel sits on the sofa and starts crying.....

Shehneel- pata nahi kab sab thik hoga

__________________________________________________________________________________

Please don't forget vote comment and please follow me......

Bye guy's
Take care.....