chapter 3

Asiya was outside walking beside Momo while trying to get some strength back in her legs, but fell to the ground Momo kneeled down beside Asiya and helped her up from the ground.
Momo: you okay?
Asiya: mhm my legs just feel numb.
Momo: Isane did say you have to build up some strength in your legs since you've been recovering. now come on ready to try again?
Asiya: mhm. Momo stepped away from Asiya and she was walking again but her legs gave out and she fell to the ground.
Momo: alright I think that's enough let's go find Toshiro. Momo picked up Asiya and she held on then heard arguing only to see it was Ikkaku and Yumichika.
Momo: who started what?
Ikkaku: we're not fighting just a little arguement but how you doing Asiya you look better.
Asiya: I am but my legs aren't getting any better they're still numb.
Yumichika: they'll be like that but try walking to us we'll catch you I promise. Momo set Asiya down and she tried to walk to Ikkaku and Yumichika but didn't fall at the time.
Ikkaku: looks you've gained back your strength great job kiddo.
Toshiro: I saw and you still have to recover Asiya.
Asiya: I know big brother but I'm doing what Captain Onohana and Isane said. Toshiro picked up Asiya as she held onto him.
Toshiro: I think it's time you took a break now let's go I have some work to do.
Asiya: k bye Momo.
Momo: bye Asiya be sure to do what Isane said. Asiya nodded as she held onto Toshiro.

*in Toshiro's office*

Toshiro was doing his work and Asyia was reading a book but heard the door open to see Ranginku come in.
Rangiku: Captain Hitsugaya there's a problem in the land of the living and it's not good it seems to be something we don't know about.
Toshiro: what did it look like?
Rangiku: I don't know but there are a ton of hollows Ichigo and Rukia need our help.
Toshiro: damn it we need to get Asiya somewhere safe I don't want her hurt again.
Rangiku: I know who too take her too come here Asiya. Asiya walked over to Rangiku and she picked her up then they all left for the land of living.

*tiny time skip*

Orihime was looking after Asiya and she was scared about what was happening and they both went outside to that the hollow was defeated and, they both ran to meet up with them.
Orihime: is everyone alright?
Ichigo: we're alright. Asiya ran over to Toshiro and hugged him around the waist as he put a hand on her head.
Toshiro: i'm alright Asiya don't worry.
Asiya: i'm glad your alright big brother i'm scared too loose you. Toshiro put his sword away and kneeled down to Asiya's height and he put his hands on her shoulders, she looked at him with teary eyes.
Toshiro: I will never leave my only sister (wipes away Asiya's tears) I am never going to abandon you I promise. Asiya hugged Toshiro and he hugged her back.
Rangiku: Captain we should head back I have too meet up with the soul reapers women association for a meeting.
Toshiro: alright but I am taking Asiya home i think she's had enough scares for a while. they all left and Asiya held onto Toshiro's hand as they left back to the soul society.

*days later*

Asiya was with Rangiku and she found Asiya a cute little bathing suit.
Rangiku: Asiya look what I found for you this is really cute and would adorable on you. the swimsuit was a one piece and it was a midnight blue it had stars on it.
Asiya: it's perfect thank you Rangiku I love it. the women all headed to the beach and Asiya was next to Rukia and wondered where her big brother was, she went to look for him but couldn't find him then felt hands pick her only to see it was Renji.
Renji: what's got you upset Asiya?
Asiya: I can't find my big brother.
Ichigo: i'm sure he's around here somewhere but right now how about you go look for sea shells you can make one into a necklace.
Asiya: k. Renji set Asiya down and went to go look for shells and found a couple she thought that Momo would like one Orihime walked over and gave Asiya a bag for the shells, she thanked her and then continued looking for shells Asiya walked over to Rukia and wanted to help out a bit.
Rukia: thank you for the help Asiya.
Asiya: your welcome Rukia (holds up shell) here this could make it pretty. Rukia smiled and put the shell on her sculpture and it was finished then a watermelon hollow had arrived and it grabbed Asiya which made her scream she was scared and yelled for help.
Asiya: Toshiro help me please! a blast came out of no where and Asiya fell but was caught by Yoruichi as she was shaking.
Yoruichi: are you alright Asiya?
Asiya: yes thank you Lady Yoruichi. I thought Toshiro would help me but I forgot he doesn't like the heat.
Yoruichi: it's alright he's a bit stubborn so go try to find him. Asiya nodded and was put on the ground as she went to search for her big brother only to find him in the snack bar she didn't even want to talk to him, Asiya just ran off and hid in the world of the living since she was upset with her big brother. Ichigo let her stay with him.

Ichigo: you doing alright Asiya?
Asiya: not really but not since I heard the news about Toshiro I hope he'll be alright.
Ichigo: he will I promise why not finish that surprise you were making him I got the shells ready for you. Asiya nodded and began working on the surprise for Toshiro and it was finished it was a good luck charm that she made for her big brother.
Asiya: please be alright Toshiro I miss you big brother. a loud noise was heard and Asiya ran up to see what it was she got scared then heard her phone go off only to see it was Renji, after a while Rukia brought Asiya home and she went to find Toshiro but saw him walking back to his barrack and she ran over to him.
Toshiro: Asiya your home.
Asiya: I am and I made you something while I was with Ichigo (holds up bag) here. Toshiro took the bag and opened it to see a necklace inside that was a small crystal with a couple charms on both sides of it, he smiled at Asiya and hugged her close as she hugged him back.
Toshiro: how did I get so lucky to have you as my sister.
Asiya: I don't just lucky I guess.
Toshiro: (chuckles) yeah I guess so now come let's head home we need to have a talk. they went to Toshiro's office and he sat down with Asiya on the couch.
Toshiro: listen there was something I never told you before you were born I had a friend we both went to the soul reaper academy, and we were best friends we both had gotten the same zanpakuto but Central 46 made us fight and decided that I would weild Hyorinmaru. and during that I couldn't bring myself to fight Kusaka he was my friend loosing him hurt.
Asiya: what happened to Kusaka?
Toshiro: he was killed but I had hoped never too tell you that story Asiya considering how young you are, but I'm glad your still here I wouldn't be able to handle loosing my sister. Asiya hugged Toshiro and he hugged her back while holding her close.

*mini time skip*

Asiya was asleep on the couch while holding her doll close and Toshiro was getting some extra work done then once he was finished he walked, over and gently picked up Asiya as she moved her arms around Toshiro's neck as he carried her to his barrack. once Toshiro had arrived he laid Asiya down in her bed and covered her up with the blanket then he went to get ready for bed himself.