The Great Demon King Returns! Dabura's True Power Unleashed Hell On Earth!

Thanks to the combined efforts of Celeron and the others, Baby was taken out and the world saved... For the most part. With the Black Star Dragon Balls gone, the Earth was about to explode, as was the consequence of using them to bring back the Tuffle planet. Piccolo sacrificed himself to get rid of the balls forever, which brought forth an era of peace. 

Namekian Dragon Balls were used to return Earth to the way it was and everyone went along with their life, our heroes training through it.

In the meantime, someone devilish was returned to Hell from his treatment in Heaven... Dabura, the Demon King. After decades of peaceful life, he was thought to be a changed man. It only seemed so for a little while, as Dabura revealed himself to be back to his old self the moment he set foot down to Hell.

Down here, he promised himself to make the people of Earth suffer for the fate he was given... While also remembering years of servitude he was forced to embrace at the hands of Babidi. Angered, he seeked out the wizard and the moment he found him... murdered him on the spot, erasing him from existence once and for all. 

Once Babidi's life was taken out, Dabura used his time in Hell to regain his strength, as well as enhance all of the warriors capable of battle. After this... He found his sister, Towa, who granted him the ability to travel between the Earth and Hell. With this, the Demon King was given a second chance... A chance to rule over not just the underground, but also the realm of the mortals.

Soon... All living beings would learn to fear the might of the Demon King... On the day of yet another World Tournament...