Chapter : 02

Chp:02 "Fighting"

Flashback
Guysss I have good news!! Namjoon aka RM said, entering the room. What is it? Taehyung asked, as all eyes were now fixed on him. Wait let Jungkook come too. He said, making the others nod.
They all again got engaged with their work. Hyung... They heard a whimper in an awful familiar voice making them shoot their head towards the entrance. Only to end up yelling in horror. JUNGKOOK!!

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿

They rushed towards Jungkook, seeing his state. His flawless face now has buries, his shirt and jeans have been torn while the skin underneath have scratches and some bleeding. He looks like he would fall any second. Trying his best to stand with the help of a wall.

What happened to you Jungkook? Hyun-seok asked, having the same worried expression as others. Hyung, i- His words hault, when he lost his conscience.

Luckily, before he could hit the ground, Taehyung stretched his hands reaching over to hold the fainting Jungkook. Jeon Jeon!! JUNGKOOK! They all yelled, seeing him faint. Take him inside, I will call dad. Hoseok said, dialing his dad's number who is also a doctor.

Taehyung lifted Jungkook's unconscious body, walking towards the inside of the house, followed by others.

They all stood in a circle, surrounding the now treated Jungkook, who was sitting on the couch with Mr. Jung cleared his wounds. What happened kook? Seokjin asked as now Jungkook was conscious enough to reply. I got into an accident. He said, making them frown. You got into an accident just like that? You don't lose balance that easily Jeon. Jimin said, not buying the lie. Well I did get into an accident and planned one tho. He said.

Who were they, hm? It was Taehyung and with his voice they all can sense he was not gonna let those fuckers get away with what they did.

The guys we had the race with remember. He said as they all looked at him. Just because they can't fight us together they target him alone. Hoseok said, looking at others. We wouldn't let those fuckers go away with this. Jimin said, groaning.

No Jimin, y'all shouldn't continue this fight. They were pissed about how we just got the tag on the best racers within the first race we had and also by the fact that we are foreigners winning over them in their place. Instead of fighting, talk to them and compromise. Mr. Jung said, calmly. What do you mean uncle?? Let them go after they hurted our kook??! Hyun-seok yelled. Fighting is gonna get you nothing, just compromise. Mr Jung said. Taehyung will never agree to this- Jimin said, trying towards where Taehyung was standing. Holy shit! They yelled, finding the place where Taehyung was standing empty.

*Vroom vroom* They all heard the sound of Jungkook's bike and turned towards the window and saw Taehyung on the bike. TAEHYUNG!! They yelled and ran towards the main door trying to stop him. But before they could reach he already drove off. Compromise is something he would never do. Seokjin said, sighing.

Hey guys! Taehyung said, displaying his signature boxy smile to those guys who were playing volleyball in the public court. Hey! They replied, stopping their match and looked at Taehyung. Can I join? He asked, looking at the volleyball. Yeah, sure. Their leader replied, making Taehyung smirk which got unnoticed by them.

They started playing as taehyung threw the ball up in the air and hitted it with extreme force making it smash against one of the guy's face making him stumble. Oops sorry, my mistake. He said, pursuing his lips in a thin line. It's okay. The leader said as they made the injured guy go out of the court before starting again.

This time the opposite team started the game. One of the guys hitted the ball with extreme force making it come to Taehyung's side but he moved to the side making the ball hit the guy beside him. Uh wtf!! The guy groaned, falling on the ground, making Taehyung laugh as they glared at him. I did nothing this time. He said, shrugging his shoulders.

They resume the game while Taehyung takes down more guys by hitting the ball at his face. YOU JERK YOU ARE DOING IT INTENTIONALLY!! One of them yelled at him, making him chuckle.

Took you a while to realize hmm? He said, giving them a sarcastic smile. You bitch! A guy from the Taehyung side yelled, throwing a punch in his way but he dodged it.

Uh huh, wrong move! He said, fisting his palm and throwing a hard punch on his face making his nose bleed as he stumbled back falling on the ground.

Boys get him! The leader yelled as the guys ran towards Taehyung. Man i missed my gym today you gonna make up for it. He said before dodging them and throwing punches over them.

One of them throwed the ball on his way as he crouched down and the ball hitted the leader behind him, making him laugh. Lol man keep going. He said as the previous guy ran towards him hit him as he slid down from the space below the net making the guy hit the net with force making some small but sharp cuts appear over his face and started bleeding.

Damn your guys don't even let me hit you and get injured yourself. He said with a tsk. Stay there you fucking moron. They yelled running towards him as he ran towards the audience jumping over the railing swiftly by holding the handle and landing on the first row.

He saw them coming towards him as he tightened his grip around the railing and jumped off the ground, swinging over it as his Gucci shoes came in contact with their faces.

Now i gotta go crowds, see you again if you mess up with my people. He said, blowing a kiss to them before walking away from the scene.

(Man i tried my best to write the fighting scene please cooperate yeah.)

He walked back to the studio and saw all of them engaged in their work. Wtf y'all? Do you guys have shame? You didn't even care if I alone fought with those dumb morons! He yelled dramatically, making them roll their eyes. As if you needed help. Jimin said sarcastically. So what huh? Don't you guys have some- he would have continued the nagging but RM interrupted.

Enough I have something to tell you guys. He said as Taehyung took a seat beside Jimin, sticking out his tongue.
So you know Kang gaming, the company we sent our idea to, they sent an email in the morning. He said, making them all focus on him.

Did they agree? Seokjin asked as all of them looked at him with curiosity.

They-

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿

A/N: What do you think they agree with?

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿

Vote and Comment your opinion on this.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿

Date: 18|05|2024
Words count: 1175
Goal: 10+ votes

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿