𝟎𝟎𝟏

"Marinette its time to wake up!" Sabine called out.

Marinette groaned as she begin to wake up and look around this isn't her room. Where am I? She thought to herself. As Eun-hye looked around found out that she is in Marinette's body as she spotted a mirror she walked up to it and was shock. "Oh I did not except being in Marinette's body." She muttered to herself. Might as well change her ways. But not wanting Alya Cesaire to be friends with her to long possibly first. I really don't like her character very much. I might make some new clothes for Chloe but I need to ask her measurements in class later when I get to that class. Eun-hye thought to herself. Then went to the bathroom to shower and went into her closet to find something to wear.

 Then went to the bathroom to shower and went into her closet to find something to wear

Marinette had finish dressing up for her first day of school. She made a list to whom she will make a wardrobe set the first one says Chloe's name for now. She needs to get to know the others before getting their measurements. Being a Class President takes alot of work for her so she won't be volunteering for it.

Instead of grabbing the purse like what Marinette did in the show. She took the backpack instead but spotted there were sario backpacks she didn't see this coming. Hmm I wonder why Marinette never use these Sario backpacks. But it looks cute with any outfit on. Well there is one that is yellow I might give it to Chloe as anonymous. She deserved to be loved and also have nice gifts for once. I did not like how that creator make Chloe out of a bully of his. She thought to herself.

She took out her phone and realize that Marinette doesn't have a passcode registered. She might as well use her birthday back as Eun-hye instead its alot easier to remember. She went into chrome app and type in Deviantart, Capsule Shops in Tokyo, Sega Shinjuku Kabukicho known as Claw Machine, Facebook, Wattpad, Quotev, Roblox, AO3, Youtube, Elsword Online, Wizard 101, Genshin Impact, Apex Legends, Fortnite, Valorant, Town of Salem 1/2, Among Us, Honkai Star Rail, Twitch, Curseforge, Minecraft, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Carrd, Photoshop, and Pixlr.. all these sites, games, and places are existed now.