Maria

Antonios pov

“Antonio” Cassandra chants from our bedroom “yes vida” I say moving my eyes from my laptop giving her all my attention.

“Am I freaking out or do you see a bump” “how far along are you amor” I ask as she walks into the bedroom fully lifting her shirt.

I chuckle “there's definitely a small bump already” I say “I am just three months” she says I nod “what could it be do you know?” I ask her “no but let me look it up” she says.

It's silent.

“Cass?” i ask “yeah” she says “what does it say vida” I mutter “it just says bloating or potential of having two babies” she says I hum “don't you have a check up today” I ask she hums “yeah its soon” she says “it's probably bloating baby don't worry” I say looking down at Aurelia who is sleep on my chest.

“Or this baby could be a big baby” I chuckle she laughs “shut up” she mutters walking back in the bathroom.
__

“How's wedding planning” Cassandra asks Chloé.

“Stressful but Mason's sister has been helping along with you” “what since when did Mason have a sister” Cassandra asks I chuckle “why haven't I known about your sister”  She asks me “Mason sister Maria we've lost connection with her for a long time. I'm pretty sure Mason has just gotten in contact with her” I tell her.

“I want to meet her” she demands “she wants to meet you too oh my God all I talk about is you when we are trying wine” Chloé says.

“She's still here she's been staying here” Mason says “I'll go get her” Chloé says running away to a hallway.

“How old is she?” Cass asks “almost in her thirties” oh my goodness why haven't I met her” she says rubbing her belly “The Cassandra” She says walking into the kitchen where everyone is.

“Oh my goodness Antonio you're so old” Maria say I chuckle as she points at my wife “you are Cassandra” she says my wife nods “you are absolutely gorgeous and my brother's have taste in women” she says hugging Cassandra.

“Wow and your dimples” She says holding her shoulders “no hug for me I haven't seen you in years” I ask “no not yet” Maria says walking over to me to say hi to Aurelia.

“you are Lia huh” Maria say as of course Aurelia hides in my shoulder “aw she's beautiful you guys” I hum.

“We another one on that way” I tell Maria “no fucking way. How long have you two been married” “a year” “oh my God I've missed so much” she says hugging me quickly.

“I want to know everything about you right now” Maria demands “we don't have a lot of time she needs to check up on the baby inside” “shut up Antonio we have time” Cassandra say as the girls laugh.

“Mommy is so mean to me right princesa” I ask Lia. She giggles while I lift her in the air.
__

“I love your sister so much” Cass says as we make it to the appointment.

“You've said the multiple times baby” I say checking my watch.

“Lets start heading in” I say she sighs I chuckle kissing her getting out the car and opening the door for her then grabbing Aurelia.

Once we are inside we are immediately called for the check up.

“Hi how are you guys today” “good and you” Cassandra asks “very well thank you how are you doing with being pregnant I see you've already went through all this yeah” the doctor asks her Cass chuckles “yes I have um I've noticed my stomach is much bigger and i'm only three months pregnant” Cassandra says “okay that's can be bloating I know you weren't as big with her during this time” she's says Cassandra nods.

“Okay let's put some gel to see that baby” the doctor says applying the gel on her and the putting the tool on her belly.

“Look Lia it's your brother or sister” I say pointing to the screen as Aurelia laughs a bit.

“Oh this is exciting news I think for you two” the doctor says.

“You see these two circles” she says running her fingers along the screen

Cassandra nods “those are two sacks meaning you guys are having two babies” Cassandra gasps “what” I mutter “you are having twins” she says laughing at our shock.

“Let me print the pictures out” she says leaving the room.

“Antonio” Cassandra mutters “vida you're pregnant with two” I laugh “oh my God we are gonna have a army of babies” she says I chuckle “holy fuck you're so perfect” I say she laughs.

“Lia how does two siblings sound” I ask her she smiles “like Remi and Gabriel” “almost like them” I say she nods “okay mommy and daddy” “okay” I say looking at Cassandra she smiles.
__

This  is like a couple months after Cassandra finds out she's pregnant and when Chlo  is engaged so I'm think the next chapter or the chapter after that will be Mason and Chloe's wedding and the. Cassandra will have the twins and maybe  like two chapters after that the book will be OVER UGHHH SO SSO.SAD smth that's not sad is Me actually editing it smh 😭 anyways VKTE AND COMMENT LOVE Y'ALLL

Word Count:904

BREEEEEEE<333