40

After Kai helped convince me to forgive everyone, it was easy to move on. The last three weeks have been villain free. Which has set me on edge a little, but it's also relaxing to not have to deal with anything.

I opened the door to Kai's apartment and walked in. I shut the door behind me. I stopped, taking in the situation. Miles and Kai were sitting on the couch, watching the TV. There were empty beer bottles on the coffee table.

Kai looked at me and smiled, "Hey."

I smiled back, "Hey."

I walked into the living room, standing behind the couch. I stared at the screen, recognizing the movie. I leaned forward, resting my arms on the back of the couch. I watched the movie for a minute. Then I realized what was about to happen. She woke up and started talking to the man who kidnapped her. He got closer to her.

I stood up and walked around the couch. I sat between Kai and the arm of the couch. I pulled my legs up on the couch, leaning back into the corner. Kai put his hand on my thigh. His fingers rested between my legs, and his thumb rested on top.

The characters were in the middle of rough sex. All over the boat.

I looked at the two of them. They both seemed entranced by the movie. Miles seemed a little shocked, then disgusted. I leaned over, reaching across Kai. I grabbed the remote and paused the movie.

"Hey," Kai complained.

"Why did you do that?"

I laughed and looked at them. "Why are you watching porn together?"

"It's not porn," Miles corrected.

"It's erotica, which is just porn with a very long story. And this one is part of a trilogy."

"You've seen it?"

"And I've read it." I looked at Kai. "That's not the point."

He smiled, "Did you like it?"

"I think I'm gonna go." Miles got up.

I looked at him, "You're not going to finish the movie?"

He looked at the screen, "It's a little intense." He looked at me again.

"Pussy," I name called.

He looked at Kai. "I'll see you later."

"Bye."

He left, shutting the door behind him. I looked at Kai.

"You're a porn addict."

I put my hand on his. "I am not an addict. I'm an enjoyer, a learner if you will. I take notes. How do you think I'm so good at sex?"

He laughed, "Practice."

I gasped and hit his chest. "You're such a dick."

"But you love my dick."

"Mhm. That still doesn't change the fact that you just called me a whore."

"Inadvertently, and you are. You can't keep your hands off of me."

I lifted his hand off my thigh. "You're a hypocrite. You've slept with everyone."

"You're changing the subject." He twisted his hand, grabbing mine and pulling it to his chest. "Is that what you're always reading? Porn?"

I tilted my head, "No. Only occasionally and never around anyone, including you."

"Maybe you should. Around me, I mean."

I furrowed my brows, "Why would I do that?"

He moved his hand back to my thigh. "You like what you read, right? You get off to it?"