Chapter:-6 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑

Ishika turned round to see that person,she knows very well who is that person?when she saw him after almost one year,she started crying.

"Ishii,Tu roh kyu Rahi hai pagal,that person said to her and hugged her"
(Ishika,why you are crying)

"Why would I don't cry,you meet me after one year papa and you know naa I missed you so much papa,why didn't you picked up my call and also you didn't call me,why you didn't call me??just because of your teacher job,you forgot your daughter ,I'm not talking to you anymore,meri katti apse! She said while crying on her father's shoulder"
(Father)
(I'm not talking to you)

"Ishii,there's nothing like that bachcha I was just busy in my school and my tenth's Students have there boards exam,that's why I'm busy you know there boards exam is very important",her father said
(Child)

"I know papa,mumma also tell me about that,and I'm really proud of you papa,you are very hard working and I'm so grateful that I'm daughter of pavan varma,the best teacher in whole world,she said with proud smile and her father is gently crashing her hair"
(Father)

"Ab,aap baap beti ka milana hoo,gaya ho toh mai bhi mil Lau ,apni gudiya ko,they heard one woman said that"
(If you're father daughter duo's talk's are over then let me meet my dool)

"Mummmmaa,you also here,ishika said with happiness and tightly hugged her mother and her eyes getting moist"

"Ishii,why are you crying my child,her mother said her while pattering her back"

"Yeh,toh khushi ke aansu hai,matashree,ishika said in dramatically voice"
(They are happy tear's mom)

"Mumma,papa please come inside,ishika said to her parents"

"Dekha,devangini and ranbeer,ishi forgot us,her uncle said while dramatically wiping his fake tears"
(see)

"aww,mere mama gussa hoo gaye mujhse,ishika Said while side hugging her uncle and everyone smiled seeing this niece and uncle duo"
(Aww,my uncle is angry with me)

  𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐊𝐀 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕 :-

"My mumma and papa is here,finally after one year i met my parents,I'm so happy to see them,they are the best parents and I'm blessed to have them in my father and mother figure"
(Mom and dad)

"Didu,aap ko pata hai,fui aur fua yea pe do mahine ruk ne wale hai,my little cute brother said to me and everyone is chuckled at his behaviour"
(Sister,you know uncle and aunt will stay for two months)

"My little munchkin,we all are going for picnic after two days,and we both have play lot of games there,I said to him and he kiss my cheek"

"Ok,everyone jijaji and dii must be tired after a long flight,they need rest,my uncle said to everyone and everyone going there respective bedrooms"
(Sister and brother-in-law)

"Mumma-papa,I said and Hugged them"

"Ishii,mera bachcha kya hua tujhe,my dad said while they both hugged me back"
(Ishika,my child what happened to you)

"Kuchh,nahi mumma-papa,bas bhai ki yaad aa gai,I said and broke the huge I really missed my brother,my parents also miss him a lot but they never showed me,they think that I will become weak,they forgot that I'm daughter of them i know they missed him a lot,but never accepted in front me"
(Nothing mom and dad,I'm just missing brother)

"Ishii,if you're brother know that his little princess is missing him and crying like baby,he will be upset,my father said to me and wiping my tears"

"Ok,mumma-papa,you both go and rest I will meet you tomorrow morning,I said to both of them,saying good night to them,and they both kissed my cheeks and I'm going upstairs"