Episode 11 Anzu Back to The Village

Finally! ShinaChiku kept his promise . He brought anzu to the village . Naruto ,ShinaChiku ,Sasuke and Anzu back at the village .

At Uchiha House
Anzu came and he opened the door . " Mama ! " a homely voice came from the door . Hinata ran towards her son because she know that this is anzu's voice .

Hinata came and cuddled her son . " How long you take " tears fall from her cheeks . Anzu felt shy . Hoshi came and cuddled her brother .

" Anzu !" She said . " Are you okay son " hinata asked her son . Anzu nodded . Sasuke entered in house with naruto and shinachiku . Hoshi saw shina's hand was fractured . She came and cuddled him .

"Thanks shina and are you okay " hoshi said . " Hey in friendship no sorry and no thank you " shina said . Two ninjas came and knock the door .

" Inojin ,Shikadai " hoshi said . She thanked them.

Note - I was lazy in writing of their part so i will write their roles in next upcoming story .

" Naruto Shinachiku please come in and do dinner with us " hinata said . Naruto and ShinaChiku looked at each other. Sasuke nodded .

" I am sorry hinata but we have to go now . Sakurachan will waiting for us " they both turned .

" Hey next time i will not let you go dobe" sasuke said .

Naruto turned sasuke smiled at naruto and naruto also smiled at him .

At Uzumaki House

Naruto and Shinachiku entered in house . Sakura came and she cuddled her son . " Shina how you injured are you okay " tears fall from her cheeks . Naruto coughs . " I am also here " he said while laughing .

" Naruto!" Sakura said with red eyes . Naruto moved towards hanami. Sakura grabbed his hand . " Shina go in hanami and arashi is waiting for you " sakura said .

She pulled naruto towards her and cuddled him . " Baka!" She said while keeping her head on his shoulder . " Sakura-" naruto got city off.

"How you thought that i will ignore you my love " sakura said . Naruto stopped .
" Are you okay naruto didn't you also injured huh " she asked anxiously .

Naruto broked the hug . He put his hands on her cheeks . " Nowadays you become more sentimented huh " naruto said . Sakura blushed at this moment .

She remembered before their marriage naruto done same with her before also .

Next Morning

A new day starts . Today was the mission of ShinaChiku with anzu . He went to the mission with him .

End of Episode .