•17 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬_

[Past continue]

Author

Dr was checking Yashal , her mother was beside her while crying making Dua for her daughter's well being.
Sooner or later Dr saw her crying then came Infront of her while saying.

" Don't worry she will be alright I'm giving you some medicine and I had given an injection for rest as she's looking like she doesn't sleep well from days." She stopped while giving her slip. Yashal's mother asked in worry.

" Is there any problem.. please don't hide.. will she be alright.?" She said while looking at Yashal. Doctor nodded while saying

"She's traumatized by something.. is there anything .. like she's taking too much stress about it.?" Her mother looked at Yashal and then Dr. as Dr also smiled while thinking that it's maybe personal so.

" Don't worry. Ok take care of her, let her stay away from stressing thoughts." She smiled professionally while patting her shoulder and after some time she went out .

In some times Yashal said moving her head left right in uneasy way closing eyes as she opened her eyes while screaming. " Taemoor... Don't leave me.... Please nooo kill me but don't go.. don't take yourself away from Yashal... Taemoor... Taemoor."

Suddenly she sat up while taking deep breaths . she looked around. Her mother was also sitting beside her. She was just looking at her with a lot of painful looks on her face. Thinking that she can't do anything but just can see her daughter in this situation daily.

She poured the water for Yashal and gave her while Yashal was just looking at the random spots. Still thinking about him.

She looked at the glass of water and then slowly raised her face to look up at her mother before taking glass in her hands. She gulped the water.

" How are you feeling now. ?" Her mother asked without looking at her. She was in pain so she didn't want to let her know that she's suffering seeing Yashal's condition.

Feeling huh. Yashal smirks. She's killed and dead and has no feelings. She just couldn't believe that Taemoor is left. She looked at her mother as she was searching for some medicine that was already available at the time.

" I'm sorry Eomma, I'm also your sinner . All just because of me. I should go from this house to where Taemoor was dragged out. I should have Eomma." She was pointing.

" Yashal you know what.. you are my enemy. Yes you are. What do you think , your talks , your condition, your crying eyes couldn't give me pain. See my joint hand's forgive me if I had done a sin in return you are doing this to me but now I can't bear this Yashal have some mercy poor on me. I'm a mother. "

She started crying while placing her head on her joint palms . Yashal also Saw her mother with a painful look on her face.

"Eomma I'm sorry, I will.." she stopped and took a breath and said " I will not be sad anymore but Eomma you are seeing me. Then why are you increasing my pain? Now you beat me if I ever make you cry in future."

She nodded before taking out medicine for Yashal. She looked at her mother and took medicine from her hand. Her mother smiled while making her eat medicine.

"Why is your back was bleeding. ?"

Yashal looked at her then she moved her hand on neck as she touched her back she hissed a little in pain.