28

(A/N: SO HERE'S THE NAMJIN, HOPE YOU ENJOY THE SMUT AND SOFT STANS, GRAB YOUR NAMJESUS CROSS AND HOBI WATER, AND HARDSTANS I'LL GIVE YOU SOME POPCORNS, HERE 🍿 HAVE FUN WHILE READING MY CHAPTER AND ENJOY THE POPCORN)

Jins POV

Finally a break from those boring ass classes, I think as I was walking by the corridor, Suddenly I feel a hand pulling me to the washroom. "Hey!" I scream as I open my eyes to see namjoon infront of me. "N-namjoon" i stutter as he smirks and starts kissing me.

He pushes me more to the back as i was totally unknown about what suddenly happened to him, why is he behaving like this

While kissing he bites and wriggles his tongue to my bottom asking for my entrance as I don't let him, I want to ask him what happened, he roams his hands from my shirt to my jeans and suddenly gropes and massages my ass, I let out a muffled moan as he takes the chance and roams around my mouth.

"Mmmn~ ahh~" i moan out as he makes the kiss deeper making me lose my breath, what suddenly happened?, I think, he slowly breaks the kiss as I widen my eyes to see his room, "j-joon. How did we end up here?" I ask as he smirks and replies "that isn't important right now babyboy" Joon says as he locks the door.

"What did I tell you about meeting other people, I guess you need a punishment don't you?" Namjoon says in a dominating voice, enough to make me feel shiver down my spine, and whom did i meet, is he talking about hobi hyung

"Oh actually he is-" he cuts my words as he says "no chit chat right now babyboy~".

Author's POV

"But-" he got cut again by a finger on his lips. Namjoon pushes jin ok the bed as he gets on top him and slowly gets closer to him, jin closes his eyes as namjoon attaches his lips with a soft pair of lips.

He slowly starts making the soft kiss deeper and deeper as jin lets out muffled moans under him, he slowly roams his hand from jins waist to his curvy ass, he pushes his hand inside and starts massaging his ass.

Jins lets out long whiny moans as he knew namjoon was teasing him, namjoon smirks in the kiss as he pushes his tongue inside his(jins) mouth tasting the sweet cavern he missed.

Namjoon was roaming every inch of his mouth while massaging his ass, "mmmnah~ j- mmmn~ joonie~" jin moans out as namjoon slowly breaks the kiss and grabs a cuff from his drawer.

He cuffs jin as he widens his eyes "w-why d-did you cuff me j-joon" he asks as namjoon smirks and starts kissing his neck, "ahh~" jin moans as namjoon kisses, bites and licks every spot of his neck decorating every spots with red and pinkish marks.

He then starts decorating his collarbones as jin was slowing turning into a moaning mess "j-joon~" he moans out, "who's joon? Babyboy~ I'm sure you know my name, don't you?~" namjoon asks as he continues kissing his collarbones and goes to his nipples.

"A-ahh~ d-daddy~" jin moans as namjoon twists and plays with his nipple. "Ahhh~" jins mouth was leaving lewd moans as namjoon was continuing to twist and play with those

He then starts sucking on jins nipple while playing with the other one, "d-daddy ahh~" jin moans as namjoon continues sucking his pinkish buds. Namjoon twists and turns jins nipples as jin was turning into a moaning mess

Namjoon leaves his nipples as he pulls off Jins boxers. "Aww, already hard huh?" Namjoon says as he sees jins hard, pre-cum leaking cock.

Namjoon splits his legs as he starts trailing kisses to his thighs. He was kissing, sucking and biting his thighs making red marks on them, jin was whining in the moans as namjoon was smirking.

"D-daddy~" jin moans out as namjoon goes to jins tip and starts sucking it, "mmmn~ ahh~" jin was starting to moan as namjoon smirks and takes it fully in his mouth, he starts sucking it as jin was tightly gripping the bedsheets and was biting his lips to hold back the high pitched moans.

"Awh, babyboy, don't hold back the moans that'll be coming out from your pretty voice and mouth, I want to hear those~" namjoon says as jin stops holding back and continues moaning.

Namjoon slowly starts moving his head up and down as jins shaft was thrusting inside his mouth, "ahhhh~ d-daddyy ahhh~" jin moans as namjoon continues his motions, namjoon slowly groans as jin grabs his hair and tries to stop him, but he continues bobbing his head up and down

After a few thrusts in namjoons mouth jin feels a same knot forming into his stomach "d-daddy I'm a-abou-" Before he finishes his words he comes in namjoons as namjoon swallows it in one go, he gets up as he licks his lips because of the view infront of him.

Jin's forehead was covered with his hair as his eyes we're half lidded, his soft plump lips were now swollen and red because of kissing as his neck and collarbones were decorated with red hickeys made by him, namjoon just wanted to wreck him so hard that he(jin) won't be able to walk for a week.

"Ahh~ babyboy" Namjoon groans as he pulls jin and splits his legs to get a view of his pink hole that was clenching and unclencing, namjoon grabs a bottle of lube as he coats his cock with the lube and puts some on jins pink hole, "tell me when you'll be adjusted ok?" Namjoon says, even though it was supposed to be a punishment for jin but Namjoon surely did worry about his baby

Namjoon lines his cock to jins hole as he slowly pushes his cock in, "ahhh~" Jin moans out at the sudden pleasure and pain, when Namjoon was fully inside him he(Namjoon) was waiting patiently for jins reply "m-move" Jin says as Namjoon slowly starts thrusting

"Ahhh~, j-jo- d-daddy f-faster~" Jin moans out as Namjoon grips his waist and goes deeper aiming at his sweet spot, Jin let's out a high pitched moan when Namjoon hits his prostate, 'jackpot~' Namjoon thinks as he thrusts at that spot harder and harder

"Ahh~ D-daddy~" Jin moans out as Namjoon grabs jins shaft as he strokes it, getting harder and faster at each thrust making Jin go to cloud nine (A/N: well we can say, they both go to cloud nine😉)

"Ahh~ daddy~ I'm close~" Jin moans out as Namjoon smirks and replies "I'm also close babyboy, let's come together" Jin nods as Namjoon thrusts harder, after a few more thrusts Jin comes on their stomach as Namjoon comes inside jins hole.

He pulls out his dripping shaft from jins hole as he picks up the unconscious boy and heads to the bathroom, after a few minutes, he gets out from bathroom with the younger boy as he heads to the closet and puts a pair of pink pajama on jins body and wears a pair of boxers

He puts Jin on the bed as he plops beside Jin and kisses his forehead "goodnight jinnie, sleep well" He whispers and switches off the lights and drifts off to sleep with the younger boy beside him.

(A/N: hope you all liked it, and please forgive me if there's any grammatical mistake ಥ_ಥ)