**Chapter 10: A Moment of Truth**

The tension between Haruki and Kuroneko had reached a breaking point. Haruki's jealousy had driven a wedge between them, and no matter how hard they tried to ignore it, they couldn't escape the truth of their situation.

One afternoon, after another heated argument, Haruki stormed out of Kuroneko's house, his heart heavy with regret. He knew he had hurt Kuroneko with his accusations, and he didn't know how to make things right.

As he wandered the streets aimlessly, lost in thought, Haruki found himself drawn to the one place where he always felt at peace—the park where they had shared so many happy memories together.

He sat down on a bench beneath a sprawling cherry blossom tree, his mind swirling with doubts and fears. Was he really enough for Kuroneko? Could he ever learn to trust him completely?

Lost in his thoughts, Haruki didn't notice Kuroneko approaching until he was standing right in front of him, his expression a mixture of concern and sadness.

"Haruki," Kuroneko said softly, taking a seat beside him on the bench. "I'm sorry for what I said earlier. I didn't mean to hurt you."

Haruki sighed, his shoulders slumping in defeat. "It's not your fault, Kuroneko. I'm the one who screwed everything up with my jealousy."

Kuroneko reached out, taking Haruki's hand in his own. "Haruki, I love you. More than anything in this world. But we can't keep going on like this. We need to trust each other, no matter what."

Haruki felt a lump form in his throat as he listened to Kuroneko's words. He knew that Kuroneko was right, but it was hard to let go of his insecurities, hard to believe that he was worthy of Kuroneko's love.

"I want to trust you, Kuroneko," Haruki whispered, his voice trembling with emotion. "I just don't know how."

Kuroneko squeezed Haruki's hand gently, his eyes filled with love and understanding. "We'll figure it out together, Haruki. I promise."

And in that moment, as they sat together beneath the cherry blossom tree, Haruki knew that no matter what obstacles they faced, as long as they had each other, they could overcome anything.