BANG∆∆∆∆∆

Meanwhile in the library.....

Jungkook was talking to taehyung on phone.they was talking about some random things.

Otp

V: so how ur vacations are going bro? I hope everything is alright.

Jk: alright?? U are saying alright??

V: what happens?

Jk: its not alright everything is going perfect.

V: really jungkook are u serious?how this big change came?

Jk: just from the first day taehyung.i don't know why but she hugged me soo tight when she awake

He told him all the thing that happens between them

V: i am wondering that how this big change come in her well it's good for u.enjoy and be happy.

Jk: hm

V: alright i call u to inform u about yeonjun.he went to America.his family also transferred to America as u said.i already talked with mr Johnson about yeonjun's job.he said me not to worry about his job.he will get a very good job and a very good life style as u planned.well u did very good for him.his life is going to change forever.

Jk:OH YEONJUN I FORGET ABOUT HIM ITS NICE.MY WAYS ARE CLEAR NOW THANK GOD.I DON'T HAVE ANY WORRIES

V: yeah another thing i want to say jungkook those men who came to kidnap yn......

Jungkook became alert on his word

V: those men who came to kidnap yn,two of them we killed on that time the two i caged them and after so many torture they spoke the name of man. They worked for dayun.dayun.... with u went for a deal when we explode the building in old G block. One of them died with torture and the other is still alive.

Jk:YEAH KILL HIM I DON'T WANT THAT BASTARD NOW

V: hm alright

Jk: and dayun i will see him my self he is not going to see the sun in somedays.just wait untill i came back to Korea. just do me another favour taehyung.

V: just say it

Jk: plz took an eye on dayun on his everything and every moment.make sure that he will not leave the contry otherwise it will be hard to find him.

V: don't worry about that i already put ur guards behind him he still didn't know that his men are with us.

Jk: thanks taehyung just wait what i will do who tried to laid his dirty eyes on my wife.

V: ok now go and enjoy with her don't worry about anything just enjoy ur moments with her

Jk: hmm good bye bro thanks again

V: yeah yeah good bye.use the protection for ur good night for sure (with a smirk on his face)

He said just to tease him

Jk: it not like that what u are thinking.we are not in that kind of things still.i am not going to do any step without her will

V: uhmm my brother is facing problems having children?

He said in a teasing tone

Jk: hey stop it.otherwise i will come and just smack ur butts.

V: i am waiting bye

They both cut the call

End otp

During their call she went into their room.she went straight into the wardrobe.she already knew that he had guns in his Wardrobe for any kind of emergency or problem so she was sure that he must have a gun here too.
She was mistaken.he only hear jungkook but she was not aware about the talk on the other side of call.she was in the thoughts that jungkook is going to kill yeonjun but that was not true taehyung said him something else and he was talking to kill someone else but poor she.maybe she was going to finish everything on no reason.she was so much angry.the only thing she wanted to give him was hate but she was unknown with the Truth.it was true that she started loving him but thus she was so angry she herself was not thinking twice that what she is going to do.she was not in her sense.tears were rolling down from her eyes continusly.
She was messing with his Wardrobe to find where is the gun.she was fully sure that he have a gun here too.after searching so much she find a gun in a drawer of his there was mauser M2 in the drawer.the drawer was behind his clothes that was covering the drawer.she check the gun to insure that the gun had bullets.there was four bullets in the magazine of gun.she picked up the gun and clear his Wardrobe so that he don't get suspicious. She hide the gun under her pillow.she was not sure but she had no other place to hide it.she took out her passport and other necessary things too and sat on the bed like nothing happens. After some time jungkook came in the room with two cup of coffee.

"HONEY THANKS TO MAKE COFFEE BUT I THINK U FORGOT THEM IN KITCHEN COUNTER.ONE WAS ON THE TABLE IN LIVING ROOM SEE I WARM
THEM LETS DRINK"

she was reading book.she spoke still reading the book.

"I DON'T NEED IT NOW. U CAN DRINK"

she was controlling her anger

"WHAT HAPPENS TO U SUDDEN?ARE U OK? WAIT WHY UR EYES ARE LOOKING PUFFY?DID U CRY YN? WHAT HAPPENED?"

"NOTHING I AM JUST TIRED AND SLEEPY"

her tone was strange.she stand up from bed and went to washroom side.

"Ok THEN SLEEP BUT DRINK UR COFFEE I WARM IT"

"I SAID U JUNGKOOK I DON'T WANT TO DRINK HOW I TELL U?I AM GOING TO WASHROOM"

Saying this she went to washroom.he felt the anger in her voice.he felt her strange behavior.she was saying it with anger.he was confused with her behavior cuz before she was so happy and talking very happily with him. He was feeling something fishy in her behavior.

At night they were sleeping when she wake up.she was not sleeping from the first.she was just waiting for him to deeply sleep. His back was facing him.he was sleeping with the direction opposite to her.she looked at him to insure he is sleeping.she waved her hand infront of his face to insure one more time but he didn't respond.after insuring that he is sleeping she pulled out the gun from under her pillow.her hands were trembling so badly.she who never curse anyone was going to kill a person.she was not in her senses that what she was going to do.there was sweat on her forehead and eyes were red.she was so scared.due to fear she wasn't even able to pick the gun properly.she was continusly trembling.she had a pure innocent nature,in the corner of her heart she don't want to kill him but her mind was not allowing her.her mind was full of yeonjun.her mind was saying to kill but heart was stopping her.she was so confused.
With trembling hands she put the gun toward his head.she put her hand on trigger.the moments she spend with him was messing with her.him calling her my love, baby,my girl, honey, my wife,him kissing her hands, forehead and eyes.him killing a person just bcuz he touched her,him making her eat his pancake.him making cute face while making pancakes.him decorating garden of flowers for her,him hugging her,him confessing her.his words I LOVE U YN......she was silently crying.some drop of tears fell from her eyes.it was difficult for her.

"I AM SORRY JUNGKOOK BUT U DESERVE THIS"

She wishper that.with closed eyes she was going to pulled the trigger.

..............................BANG............................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I LOVE U YN"
.
.
.
.
.
those words again enchosed in her mind.the gun fell from her hands and fall on her lap.she fell the gun. she started crying badly but silently insuring that he don't awake.she was trembling. she said in her mind.

"NO I CAN'T DO THIS.I CAN'T DO THIS TO U JUNGKOOK.EVEN I HATE U I CAN'T KILL U.I CAN'T LOVE U AND I CAN'T HATE U.NO JEON JUNGKOOK I CAN'T DO THIS WITH U.I AM NOT LIKE THIS.MY FATHER DIDN'T BROUGHT ME UP TO KILL ANYONE.U ARE BAD BUT U ARE MY HUSBAND I HATE U BUT I CAN'T KILL MY HUSBAND.YN'S MOTHER DIDN'T TEACH HER THESE THINGS TO HER.MY MOTHER LOVED MY FATHER A LOT.I WANT TO BE LIKE MY MOTHER BUT I CAN'T LOVE U.BUT I CAN'T KILL U TOO.I AM SORRY I AM GOING JUNGKOOK.I WANT TO FORGOT EVERYTHING ABOUT U I WANT TO FORGOT EVERY MOMENTS OF US.I AM GOING FROM HERE.DONT TRY TO FIND ME.JUST FORGOT THE CHAPTER OF YN FROM UR LIFE.U AND I CAN'T DESERVE EACH OTHER.I WISH U  LIVE A GOOD A LIFE"