Chapter 22

Next update after 170+ votes.
_______________________________
Next morning, Abhira woke up a little late. She looked beside her to find the bed empty. She looked at the clock and widened her eyes. It's 9 am.

"Shit! Itna late kese ho gaya? Aur Ruhaan ne bhi nahi uthaya mujhe." She said and got from the bed.

She ran into bathroom, brushed her teeths, took her bath and came out. She chose her outfit for today and wore her clothes.

She tied her hairs in a ponytail and wore her watch. She wore her heels and ran down taking her phone.

As soon as she came down, she saw everyone sitting in the hall. Ruhanika was playing with Ruhaan

"Good Morning Aai, baba, dadi." She said hurriedly.

"Good Morning." They replied.

"Ruhaan why didn't you woke me up?" She asked.

"Kal kaam kar kar thak gayi thi na toh aaj subah tumhe jaldi uthane ka dil nahi kiya." Ruhaan said with a soft smile.

"Ruhaan, Ruhanika ko nehlana baaki hai." She said.

"Koi baat nahi. I am there na. Mai nehla dunga." He said.

"Lekin." Before she could complete Ruhaan interrupted.

"Lekin wekin kuch nahi. Tum jaao. Aaj bohot important case hai na court mein." He said.

"Kya jaao. Use breakfast toh kar lene de." Vrushali said coming from the kitchen with a plate of sandwich.

"Aai, abhi wakt nahi hai. Jaana padega. Bohot late ho gayi hu." She said and was about to go but Vrushali held her wrist.

"Ruk jaa. Ese bina khaye mat jaa. Sehat kharab ho jaaegi. Do din se lagatar kaam kar rahi hai. Chup chap ek sandwich khaa le." She said and forwarded a morsel towards her.

She took the sandwich and started eating hurriedly.

"Thank You aai. Bye. I love you." Abhira said and hugged her.

Vrushali smiled and hugged her back kissing her hairs.

"All the best." Vrushali said.

"Thank you aai." She replied with a smile.

She was about to go but heard Ruhanika's voice, "mummaaa....."

Abhira turned and looked at her who had made a pout and her eyes started tearing up indicating she was about to cry.

Ruhaan stood up and came towards her with Ruhanika.

"Dekho baby, mumma ko Aaj jaana padega. Lekin mumma promise karti hai ki voh jaldi aa jaaegi." She said wiping her corner of eyes.

"Mummaaa...."She again pouted.

Abhira sighed and kissed her cheeks. Ruhanika giggled and kissed Abhira's cheek softly.

"She wanted a kiss wifey." Ruhaan said.

Abhira nodded with a smile, "Bye baccha. Mumma will come soon."

She was about to go but Ruhaan stopped her, "Abhira."

Abhira turn towards him. He took out Abhira's favourite chocolate from his pocket. Abhira widened her eyes and took it from him.

"Thank You so much Ruhaan." She said hugged him.

Ruhaan smiled and hugged her back with his one hand. She broke the hug and looked at him who placed his one hand on her cheek.

"All the best. I know tum case jeet jaaogi." He said and kissed her forehead.

She closed her eyes and than smiled at him.