May 17, 2024

...

........

Does anyone here even remember who I am anymore?

Heh. Getting on this account after a long time revives some cherished; yet cringeful memories.
Needless to say, I have basically moved forward with my life and have been studying for my academic courses which have just ended.

I started all of these stories in my Freshman Year of High School and I find it hard to pickup on the stories I've left off when I look back at my previous works and realize how dogshit my plots and lore were. An attempt to patch it up can only cover up such a mess.

I may not be as active as a writer anymore, HOWEVER! I do have an Instagram where I regularly post and create content if that is something that appeals to your standards.
(@/lonesomeartboyo)

I thank you for staying long enough to read this through to the end, whomever you may be. You are a true one.

...As for 'potential' story updates...
I'll keep this real.
With the life I lead now and the development of my standards and maturity, the chances of me creating a new story or returning to a previous one is very unlikely but *isn't* entirely impossible.
I have had thoughts of reviving some stories but I feel very conflicted with the amount of detail I have to put into the stories in order to get the best satisfaction. Plus, I used to constantly edit my stories after I would post a chapter. (Which I'll probably do to this one as well.)

Nevertheless... Thank you. For... y'know, reading this all.
Let's keep in touch, hm?