22. Mood Swings

One week later

Nathan and Noris moved to Keith's house. Maison got back to his lab the medicines were send to Keith house according to Maison demands. Maison demands were kept on hold untill Nathan delivers both twins safely.

Maison still wore the electronic device in his leg.

Morning

Maison walks up to the living room as soon as he wake up.

"Ohh honey your awake sit down I'll give you coffee" Noris said who was making breakfast.

"Idiot I don't want coffee" Nathan said he was angry.

"What would you like to have" Noris asked in calm tone.

"I want chocolate banana shake" Nathan said.

"Wait a min I'll make you one soon" Noris replied.

"Some one is not in a good mood today" Astro said slipping coffee in.

"Who said I am not I am fine" Nathan said denieing his craving.

Keith entred bath in sweat.

"Morning men" Keith said all greated him back.

All great him back as well as Nathan who was drinking banana chocolate shake.

Keith goes to his room to take bath.

Maison enters keep medicine in frount if Nathan.

"Bastard I dont want to eat them" Nathan said.

Noris gave Nathan a look which he ignored.

"Why so don't you want to eat them" Maison asked poring coffee for himself.

"Your the reason I am pregnant or else I'll be living a good life" Nathan yelled.

"I thought Noris got you pregnant" Maison said.

"I did" Noris said.

"Shut up you too I am not in mood" Nathan said.

'I was so wrong in suggest that Noris and Nathan should live here' Astro said.

"Baby should I give you a bath with rose water, but please eat medicine first" Noris said in sweet tone.

"Baby your so good, okay I'll eat medicine." Nathan said with tears in his eyes.

Maison and Astro look at each other 'such a dramatic couple'

"My husband is so nice, I love you Noris" Nathan said gulping medicine then putting in arms out.

Noris carries Nathan to the bathroom to give him bath.

He makes him sit on the sink lab and helps him yo remove his cloths.

"Hubby shower with me na" Nathan said Noris smiled and started taking off his cloths.

Nathan shoot by the shower wetting his body then Norise came over to him making him stand by the wall. Both men looked at each other seductively.

Noris lightly kissed Nathan lips and then went for a deeper kiss exploring his mouth tongue playing together.

Kick kick

Noris Separated from Nathan. Noris felt his both child kicked him from inside the tummy.

Nathan rubbed his belly with a smile.

"Seem like your kids doesn't like what you are doing" Nathan said with a smile.

Noris bent down and kissed his tummy.

"My children are so obsessed with there mother" Norise said.

He then took soap and helped Nathan to wash himself.

After bath Noris took Nathan back to the kitchen and told chef to heat up the food.

Nathan had his food.

"I want to have ice cream" Nathan demanded.

"So much ice cream is not good for your health" Maison said as he walked in the living room.

"Shut up you bastared I'll eat what ever I'll feel like" Nathan scolded.

"Nathan what did we talk about" Norise said in serious voice.

"Sorry I won't abuse, but look at him bossing around" Nathan complained.

"You should remember that if you curse often that is what our kids will Learn they can hear us, your almost 6 months pregnant you should know the best" Noris said.

"But I want strawberry ice cream I alredy had breakfast what this (Maison) ......... person told me to had" Nathan said.

"Why don't you have raw strawberries instead they will by more delicious and healthy too" Maison said bring strawberries from the fridge cold and fresh.

Nathan eyes bright watching them he started eating them without thinking twice.

"Noris did you decide about yoga I suggested you" Maison asked.

"Yes I asked Astro to get a trainer who is expert in pregnant women to train her for yoga" Noris replied.

"Great let me know I'll join you guys to" Maison said.

"I don't want to do yoga can't I do other excicise yoga is boring" Nathan complained eating strawberries.

"Don't complain Nathan" Noris scolded.

"You two gang up on me all the time" Nathan said.

"Hey who is bullying my favorite bodyguard" Keith said as he entred the living room.

"Look at these two" Nathan said pounding like a fat baby.

"Hey don't bullet Nathan" Keith scolded not in a serious way.

"Chef I won't be there for lunch or dinner I am going to Nan's I have a race today" Keith said.

Kick

Kick

Kick

"Ohh Ouch ahh" Nathan said.

"What's wrong" Keith asked.

"I think they want to talk" Nathan pointed to his tummy.

"Hey you want something" Keith said then he felt some movement from touching Nathan tummy.

"Do you want to see my race" Keith asked.

Kick.

"I think they like racing" Noris said.

"Nathan often watch car raceing I think children like it too" Noris said.

"Can I come to watch you race" Nathan asked with excitement.

"I don't mind" Keith said. As he sat down to eat breakfast.

"Will it be safe" Noris asked.

"Totally my friend also has a kid so it won't be an issue" Keith said.

"You can come in two hours to see me race" Keith said.

Then they chat a bit and Keith left.

"Nathan if you want to go there you should probably rest for some time" Norise said Nathan agreed.

Nathan agreed to watch a good movie and in some time he fell asleep.

Noris was little scared of taking Nathan out but if Keith said it's safe then it might be really safe.

Noris got a call.

"Hey what's your bro" the nother party said.

"I am good brother" Noris replied.

"Hey I had a favour to ask" he said.

"Yes" Noris replied

"Actually there is a job I want you to participate on its kind a work from home job but we really need you as it's a job no one can else do but you, Boss told me to ask you I'll text you the details just check it and let me know" other party said.

*to be continued*