Meri Aashiqui 2 💖

Hlo there
here is another oneshot for you guys

❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂

Nothing can be painful than watching your husband kissing another girl.

Kim Taehyung son of Kims who is ruling millions of heart by his idol career had arranged marriage with Cha Jongsu only son of Chas and the ceo of Cha Industries.

They had arranged marriage so it would be a lie if we say Tae love his husband, No he never did neither like him.

It's kinda forced marriage for Tae because his grandma couldn't accept the fact that a 25 years old sitting home that too a carrier, she is old minded lady always forced Tae into something which he never want.

She always taunt Tae how he should should be a good husband and learn house chorus and should not dream about getting out from these four walls like in her era well fuck her era, Mr Kim Namjoon and Kim Yoongi his father and brother don't give a damn about her era.

They always encourage Tae to do whatever they want, Mr Kim Seokjin husband of Namjoon and 2nd father of Tae who is also a carrier like him always bicker with Grandma Kim and Kim Jimin his brother in law and husband of Kim Yoongi always support Tae.

Tae have supportive people around him that's why he able to persue his dream as an idol but one side Tae is getting popular, getting more fame while grandma's blood is boiling by seeing his fame by the attantion he is getting, so her taunt increase that much she start to called with names.

U know what if a person start to get success, when the person don't have any weakness neither any flaw than people start to point that person character that's what grandma Kim did she start to point Tae's character making him go in the depression.

Tae is calm and innocent child from the childhood but because of grandma Kim he never live in peace she always find a way to taunt Tae resulting Tae start to feel insecure, the happiness he is getting from his family start to reduce when Mr Kim and Mr Kim leave for abroad for an important meeting while Yoongi get busy in his ceo work while Jimin's modeling career on it's peak results Tae is live alone with grandma who start to brainwashed Tae making him more insecure terrified about the things which he never committed.

When Namjin come back from the abroad till then Tae is already laying in the deathbed because he tried to suicide all thanks to grandma.

Namjin and yoonmin was very devasted yoonmin yes because they found Tae laying on his own pool of blood and immediately got him hospital only if they didn't had neglected their bear nothing would had happened like this guilty for something which they never did.

But the day when a loyal maid of Kim's told yoonmin and namjin about what grandma did in their absence their guilt took form of a pure rage and that day Yoongi almost killed her but Jimin stop him.

Joon took decision and move out from Busan and shift in Seoul leaving grandma Kim behind.

Life become better because Kim found Jeon's as new friend there.

Jeon Hoseok and Jeon Amy a beautiful couple and their handsome hunk son Jeon Junkook.

Junkook who had see Tae first time immediately fall for him but Tae couldn't because the effect of grandma's words was still there but they become good friends.

Some people are so much shameless that after doing wrongdoing they still had guts to show their face and the same case go with grandma.

One day she come Seoul with proposal of her bestfriend grandson for Tae which Kim's and Jeon's oppose with their heart because they had 2 reasons for that 1st. that they all know a tail less bunny is in madly in love with their Tae baby and 2nd was because after what grandma did they don't had any trust on her no Kim's didn't tell anything to Jeon's about grandma but Jeon's are someowho can read people by their face so it's not that much difficult for them to read the intentions of grandma.