Chapter Thirty One

Hannah Scott Official

Liked by LandoNorris and 6543276 others

Time to get this show back on the road... Rehearsals have begun for a new slightly amended set list that I'm so excited to share with you all! See you all very soon!

****

The week approaching the first set of rescheduled tour dates had passed in a chaotic blur. She still hadn't plucked up the courage to seriously consider hiring a replacement for Cassie and as a result she was trying to do a million things at once. She'd gone from having someone to organise her every move to having to remember to check things she had never even thought of. She may not be ready to forgive Cassie, but she had to hand it to the woman, she really was organised.

She'd been so proud of herself for actually remembering she was supposed to be posting about her rehearsals on social media, a bit of reassurance that they were making progress and the shows were going ahead, but by remembering that she'd then been late to rehearsals while she was trying to work out what to post.

The rehearsals themselves were going fine. She'd performed so many shows over the last year and a bit that even having had a break the muscle memory still seemed to be there and she'd picked the dance moves up again very quickly. A few minor changes were made to the set list- swapping a couple of songs Cassie had insisted she play for Hannah's favourites she never got to play live and she was more or less ready.

The remaining task was getting all her outfits altered because when she'd gone to try them on she'd lost so much weight that everything was hanging off her. It was what she'd been doing when Lando called.

She held the phone up as she answered the FaceTime call, smiling apologetically to the seamstress who was buzzing around pinning the seams of the outfit to try and get it to fit better. Lando did a double take as he looked at the screen surprised to find her in that outfit rather than the pyjamas she was in every other time they spoke.

"I am interrupting something?" He asked hesitantly.

"I'm just getting the outfits altered ready for dress rehearsals." She explained. "I can talk. How are things going?"

"Yeah I'm alright." He yawned, and she couldn't help but notice how tired he looked. "Just at the airport waiting for the flight."

"You don't sound too excited." She teased.

"I feel like I've spent half my life on a plane recently. I'm looking forward to a break after this." He confessed, eyes darting around behind the screen nervously like he was waiting for someone to come and tell him off for complaining.