oh shit

As Soviet woke up, he found himself in the midst of a fucking dance party, computers be hitting the griddy
and shit! Eventually Soviet got up, making everyone freeze, the scientist keyboard would give him a weird device, suddenly he got a force field around him.

Soviet: oh fuck!

Keyboard scientist:.ereht tuo doog eb retteb uoy

Soviet: I will,

Soviet would fly off, until he sees the gear titan struggling against a foe, but would manage to flush it.

Overseer: heya soviet! I'm just uhh, I got healing tech in me. So uhh

Soviet: ok., I am gonna go.,

Soviet was gonna fly off until 2 foe's arrived

???: hello, we are from the future, we would embrace you guys for us to be on your side, as we are in the future, A new foe is coming, and we would request assistance, or else WE WILL ALL DIE

!!!: heya dude, you're an idiot.

Suddenly the mysterious toilet would stab the other toilet and then the guy with glasses managed to kill him.

???: fuckkkk. I guess the xenomorph got in here, we need to go.

???: I am Koreo,

Koreo: FUCK. RUN. IT IS REGENERATING.

koreo said before shooting acid at max acidity at the xenomorph, killing it.

Koreo: there will be more.

Overseer would run, same with soviet. Questioning what they just saw, and wanting to learn more about the mysterious toilet named koreo.

They would manage to get to base, and use their tablets to send the information, toilets that could talk? no way.

Suddenly koreo would teleport to them, making the base start firing, before koreo,

Koreo: I am on your side. Please don't harm a helper. I was sent here by... Beacon.

Soviet would recognize that name... NO NO NO. FUCK.

Author warned him about that.. The creator of this universe, yet only 4 are known, Dom studios, TheBeacon, Slaughter, and blacklasho.!

Soviet would be sent in a panic as he goes in the universe dimension portal and set it to "outside"

Suddenly he found himself in an endless abyss, just. Floating so, what does he do now? Wait. A UNIVERSE! Its its. the beginnings? Soviet would yell on in the abyss, nothing, until he gets shot down in his jetpack and reaches terminal Velocity into the universe.