"chapter two"

Sunday; 10:34 am
2 weeks later..
Lei' Lani POV
i was woken up by my alarm going off on my phone. i sat up slightly opening up my eyes, grabbing my phone. i checked the time, stretched and got up.

i put my slippers on and went to the bathroom. i turned the shower on and took me a everything shower then brushed my teeth.

i walked out the bathroom to my closet and got me a fit.

i went to get my black socks, put them on and then walked into my kitchen

i made me sum breakfast and ate. it was like 1:04 pm now and i needed to go grocery shopping and shi bc ain got no damn snacks and i love snacks.

i went to put my red crocs on and grabbed my keys, phone and purse. i locked my front door and got in my car. i cranked up my car and drove to the grocery store. i made it there and parked in a spot and got out. i walked in grabbed a cart and went shopping. a while later i was almost done gettin my stuff and i went back on a aisle to get me sum bread.

as i was grabbing the bread and checking the date, i heard sb say "lei' lani" behind me. i turned around to see sum fine ass darkskin with a taper fade. i realized as they got closer, that was tyrell!

"tyrell?!?!"

"wsp lani." he said giving me a hug.

"damn, when u get out?"

"couple weeks ago."

"i barely recognize u! u got neck tats?"

"hell yea. u like em?"

"yea they fye." i said checkin them out. "u talked to yo ma?"

"ye, she was happy to see me." he said smiling.

"i bet she was." i said smiling at him.

"lemme get yo digits so i can talk to u later on."

"alr." i said giving him my number.

"alr bye lani." he said hugging me again.

"byee." i said as he walked away with the bag of chips that was in his hands.

i checked out, and went home. i was in my room watching tv, i had js got off the phone with my best friend, when i got a text.

601-312-....
Yoo

Lani
who this?

601-312-....
Damn you forgot already?😂
This tyrell.

Lani
oh heyy

Tyrell 🤍
Wyut?

Lani
nun, js watching tv
im bored asl tho.

Tyrell🤍
U tryna go somewhere?

Lani
yea, lets go to the park
we needa catch up with each other

Tyrell🤍
alr, i'll pick u up
send yo lo

Lani
alr give me a min.

         "Lani" has started sharing her location.

Tyrell🤍
omw be ready.
read

i turned the tv off and grabbed a cropped black jacket and my crocs. like 15 minutes later, i heard a car horn beep. i looked out my window and saw a black charger. i assumed it was delo so i went outside and walked towards the car.

i opened the door and got in. "wsg." he said. "heyy." i said, reaching over for a hug. he hugged me back and we was hugging for sum timee. he smelt so good, boy i tell youuuuuu. i pulled away from the hug and smiled at him. "u must really needed that hug." he said chuckling. "sum like tht." i said looking at my phone.

he drove off and went to the closet park.

we arrived and he got out first, coming on my side to open my door. ouu a gentlemannuhh.

"thank u." i said smiling at him. "Np." he said shutting the door as i got out. we walked up the path to a table and sat down. we was talking and laughing at shi he said tht was happening while he was in prison. we was there for a good 30-45 mins.

i told him what i been up to while he was up in prison and shi. we got to a point where we was just staring into each others eyes. its like he grew sexyy.

delo had broke the stare and asked me if i was ready to go.

"yea." i said. we walked back to the car and got in.

"u hungry lani?"

"yea"

"whatchu want to eat?"

"chick-fil-a"

"ight." he said putting the car in reverse. he made it to chick-fil-a, and he asked me want i wanted. he ordered him sum too. i wanted to pay bc i js met him, again and didnt want him to be spending his money already.

when he got ready,  i handed him my card.

"here."

"nah, im paying. een gotta pay lani." he said pushing my card towards my chest. "oh okay." i said.

he took out his card and handed it to the worker. they gave him his card back and he pulled to the window grabbing the food. "can i get sum chick-fil-a sauce please?" i said leaning towards tyrell's window. "Sure!" they said. they handed the chick-fil-a sauce to him and he passed it to me. "thank you." he said to the female. "ur welcome!" she said smiling.

he drove off and headed on the road. "put yo addy in." he said pointing at his screener on his car. i put it in and he followed the directions.

"thank u for the food delo." i said.

"U welcome." he said looking over at me. "what?" i said smiling. "Nun, u still look the same 5 yrs later." he said looking back straight, chuckling. "i cant say the same." i said as he looked at me confused. "but in a good way!" i blurted out.

"yea ight." he said smiling. his smile was so precious. i love it. 😊