~☆1☆~

"Y/n", I hear someone say, my eyes fly open and I see Tommy looking at me. I look at him and he looks worried and scared, I could barley keep my eyes open, I don't remember much all I remember is getting in the car and almost falling.

-Next Day-

I woke up to yelling and screaming from Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo, I lay in bed for a while before sitting up carefully because the day before I had surgery and (I'm not supposed to be up and walking around but I didnt listen), I stand up and open my door and walk to Tommy's room to let him know I was awake. The boys where laughing and being loud so I leaned in the doorway till they noticed me. They stop laughing and look at me, i know I look like a wreck I'm still in my pj's and I didn't even bother with my hair.

"Hi, did we wake you?" Ranboo asked.

"Actually yes but it's fine, what time is it?" I asked. "It's 3:30 PM" Tubbo replied.

"Okay, Thanks" I say going back to my room. I grab an outfit and throw it on and I brush my hair. Tubbo knocks and comes in and asks "pronouns?" They always ask everyday (since I'm non binary) "He/him" I say. He smiles "okay, I'll tell he others" he says as he walks away. I sigh and I sit on my bed looking at my phone. I get up and walk to the living room and I sit on the couch and watch TV.

There was a knock at the door the boys didn't hear so I got up and walked to the door and opened it to a tall boy wearing round glasses and had curly brown hair.

"Hi, is Tommy home"? The tall boy asks as Tommy screams at Tubbo.

"Uh yeah he's in his room." I say as I step aside to to let him inside.

He walks to Tommy's room and I sat back on the couch and sigh. Who was that I sat there thinking then I heard a loud cherring from the boys probably happy that tall man was there, I sigh and grab my keys and walk to Tommy's room

"Hey Tom I'm going to go for a drive" I say holding up my keys.

He looks up and nods and I go back downstairs and go outside and go to my car and get in, I start the engine and drive. I didn know where I was going I just wanted out of the house, I drove for a while then stopped at a gas station and got myself a monster. I sip my monster as I drive some more then I end up going home because it was dark.

I open the front door and hear the boys and the unknown man upstairs I sat on the couch and put on a show and laid down and ended up falling asleep on the couch.

-

I hope you all enjoyed this, mind you this is my first story so be nice please anyway I'll keep working on more! Make sure you drink water and eat something today. Love you all!

May 18th 2024

-Izuki<3
(548 words)