cast and please read me

Hola bitc- kids!

Hope y'all doing okayy.

♡◇♡◇♡

As y'all can see, I'm writing an Elijah book after making y'all hate him in 'Mrs. Mikaelson' 🤭.

Ain't I a stinker?

♡◇♡◇♡

Gonna be a soft yet smutty book cause why not?

♡◇♡◇♡

Y'all gonna LOVE Elijah here. Love I say.

Actually y'all gonna love all the originals. Well not Mikael but maybe Esther if I'm up to it.

I love writing, making y'all hate people y'all love and love people y'all hate.

It's a gift really.

A talent, like playing dead.

^ I can do that too btw, I'm just oozing talent.

♡◇♡◇♡

Wanna bash everyone in the 'scoobygang' but Jeremy.

Maybe, maybe not.

♡◇♡◇♡

I'm not really aware of the stuff that the actor for Elijah did but I couldn't find anyone else to play him. You can't imagine someone else if you like.

But if you rather not, that's fine as I'll be doing to same. I'm here for the character he plays, not the real person he is.

♡◇♡◇♡

MAIN CAST!!

Name: Seraphina LabelleAge: 21

Age: 21

♡♡♡

Name: Elijah MikaelsonAge: 24

Age: 24

♡◇♡◇♡

"I've studied sign language. Actually, I've studied all. Perks of being an original, I suppose."

"You're breathtaking."

"If you don't go out on a date with me, I just might lose my mind."

"Using Phina to get to me was a horrible move, Elena. I'm a man of my word so listen carefully. If a hair on her head is out of place, you and your little group of pitiful children will be disposed of."

"We're far past apologies, boy."

"Jeremy? He's safe from suffering because of your mistakes. My darling, Phina has taken a liking to it- the child."

"Damon? He's in hell at the moment."

"The things this woman does to me." 

"Nikl- put it down! If a drip of her chocolate milk is gone, she will know and she will kill you."

"Jealous? Me jealous? Pfft, of course I am."

"I miss the days when you daggered our siblings."
"You cut us real deep, Elija-"
"Give me my girlfriend back you thief!"

"Isn't she stunning?"

"Damon's missing? Don't be silly, he's dead."
"W-what?"
"He thought it was a smart idea to go after Phina. Stupid on his part really, did you think that my words were a mere joke, Elena? I can assure you, they are not."

"My darling, please slap Rebekah so you can be back in my arms."
"What the hell, Elijah?"
"What? Was it something I said?"

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hope y'all will enjoy!