Episode 12 A Important Decision

ShinaChiku was Grown now. He is now 10 years old . The 7 darks wanted the tail beast which sealed in shina. Naruto ,Sakura ,Tsunade,Kakashi,Sasuke Yamato , Sai ,Ino, ,Temari,Shikamaru ,Hinata ,Hoshi,Lee ,Shikadai , Shino, Kiba ,Choji ,Tenten this all ninja's Known that Shina is Jinchuriki . Konohamaru is the teacher of Arashi's Team. Ino is Teacher of Hanami's Team .

Days Passed . Naruto worried about his son shinachiku he wanted to make him strong . And he know that there is the only few persons in village who can train shina well.

That person's are Sasuke, Kakashi, Yamato ,Tsunade . Naruto is also the teacher of Shinachiku but he doesn't have much time for his son . Sakura also teached shina some jutsu's .

In this 2 years Shina Created many types of leafengan justu. There are more than 100+ leafengan . But Villagers can use only 7 type from them except uchiha and hyuga clan members .

Anzu also Become more powerful under his father and Mother .

" Naruto are you okay " a friendly voice came from the door . Naruto standed . It was sasuke.

" Hey Sasuke !" Naruto said while arranging some papers . Sasuke gave a tiffin box to naruto. There is a letter with that box .

" Naruto stop the acting now i know you was thinking of shina " sasuke said . Naruto embarrassed . " Well your daughter gave me your tiffin box " he said .

Naruto tooked that lunch box. "Hanami gave you " he said . Sasuke nodded and he started walking to the door . "Sasuke would you train shina ?" Sasuke turned and looked at naruto . " Yes but it's not perfect time " he said .

Naruto nodded . " Yes there are many challenging missions for him " naruto said .

After that

Naruto opened the note . It was written by sakura .

I was in the hospital . I already made your lunch . I hope you ate or if you didn't ate then please eat the lunch . I am worried about you naruto . And listen at evening picked arashi from the academy ok bye honey eat the dinner if you didn't .

Your lovely sakurachan

"How much you will care for me sakurachan " naruto said to himself .

At evening

Naruto picked his little son arashi from the school . " How was your day honey " naruto asked . Arashi gave a smile .

"It's good dad " arashi said . Naruto and Arashi reached at home . At the time of dinner sakura was waiting for shina.

" Maybe today he will late . " Hanami said . Sakura went at the door . She opened it . It was shina on the door .

" Mom how you know i am here " shina said . Sakura smiled at him . He came and she closed the door . " I am your mom shina and mom know about her child. " She said .

After dinner

Shina at his bed. He was thinking about today's incident .

Flashback

Shina was training under kakashi sensei . Shina activated his leafengan . Kakashi was the copy ninja but he lost his sharingan in the third ninja war . Madara tokked his sharingan.

Shinachiku gave his leafengan . Kakashi again become a copy ninja . Shinachiku used rasengan . Kakashi used his purple lighting . Shina stopped his rasengan . Shina used his Lava ThunderLightning . Kakashi surprised .

Shina attacked on kakashi .

Flashback is not end

Kakashi's Pov

Awesome ! Shina created so many new jutsu's . The 30 Tail chakra is so much powerful than my thought. But he is fast as naruto only .

Pov Over

Kakashi falls . " A-Awesome shina " he said . Shina healed kakashi . " How you learned it shina " kakashi asked surprisingly.

" I learned it from my mom sensei . " He replied .

Flashback ends

Naruto tooked a decision to train shinachiku under Sasuke.

ShinaChiku Naruto Next Generations

ShinaChiku Naruto Next Generations .

Characters

ShinaChiku - Main Character of Anime and The Hero and Future Hokage . Son of Naruto Uzumaki and Sakura Uzumaki Haruno .

Hanami - Little Sister of ShinaChiku Uzumaki and Daughter of Naruto Uzumaki and Sakura Uzumaki Haruno .

Arashi- Little Brother of Shinachiku and Hanami . 3rd Child of NaruSaku . Son of Naruto Uzumaki and Sakura Uzumaki Haruno . The RedStorm of NaruSaku .

Hoshi- Daughter of Sasuke Uchiha and Hinata Uchiha Hyuga. She is the future wife of ShinaChiku Uzumaki . And First born child of SasuHina .

Anzu - Son of Sasuke Uchiha and Hinata Uchiha Hyuga. 2nd child of SasuHina and BestFriend of Shinachiku .

The another girl with red hair will be introduced in upcoming chapters .

Naruto Uzumaki - As we all know the son of The Fourth Hokage Minato NamiKaze and Kushina Uzumaki . The Husband of Sakura Haruno and Father of Shinachiku.

Sakura Uzumaki Haruno - As we all know the daughter of Kizashi Haruno and Mebuki Haruno. The Wife of Naruto Uzumaki and Mother of Shinachiku.

End of Episode .