For the Love of Genius'

A/N- Sadly I don't own any part of Criminal Minds. This is totally for fun, not profit. Enjoy! :)

Two years. Two years together. Two years in love. The day they had both been looking forward to had come. Of course, Rossi had offered to host. He had a huge house with a wonderful yard. Henry was to be the ring bearer, as he had been at JJ's wedding. And all of their loved ones were there; Morgan and Savannah, who had introduced the lovely couple; Hotch, who had gotten everyone the last few days off to celebrate, and Jack, who was looking more and more like his father each day; JJ and Will, who had baby Rosaline by their side and little Henry, who wasn't quite so little anymore, in tow; Rossi of course was there along with his daughter and grandson; Kate and her husband had come, along with Meg and baby Elizabeth; Garcia and Sam who, after being together for some time, also announced their engagement some weeks ago;Tara had come with her husband; Emily had flown in from London, with her was an abundance of tea and wine; Garcia had managed to find where Alex was and her and her husband were flying in from Cambridge; an invitation had also been sent to Elle and she had come with her husband and two young ones; Ashley and Jordan had been invited but were both unable to come. Family had also come of course. Her mother and father were there, along with her sister and her two best friends Tina and Becca. His mother had come and, surprisingly, so had his dad. It was a small group but a loving one. The groom smiled to himself in the mirror and adjusted his ever crooked tie.

"Hey pretty boy, it's time." Derek was standing in the doorway and smiled to his best friend.

"Alright, I'm ready," he said, fixing his tie one last time only to have it fall crooked once more. With a large grin on his face and followed Morgan to his place in front of the altar. He hadn't seen his wife-to-be since the day before and he longed to see her beautiful face. As soon as Morgan had taken his place beside the altar, as best-man, the usual music began to play. The groom's heart began to beat faster only to be stopped when his bride stepped through the back door, lead by her father. Her crisp white dress was bright in the dark of the night. Her hair was done up in a beautiful braided bun with soft curls framing her face. His breath caught and he smiled wide. He was on the verge of tears when she arrived at the altar. She gave her father a kiss on the cheek and turned to face her husband-to-be.

"Hi," she whispered with a grin.

"Hey," he said quietly. "You look beautiful."

Before she could respond, the pastor had begun the ceremony. It was a quick ceremony and before they knew it, it was time for the vows.

"Dr. Spencer Reid, do you take Dr. Julia Miller to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do," he whispered through tears and a smile.

"And Dr. Julia Miller, do you take Dr. Spencer Reid to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"Spencer, you may now kiss your bride." Reid smiled even brighter and gave her a long kiss. He could hear the cheering of the people he loved and the only person that mattered in that moment was Julia. The newly married couple pulled away from each other but only slightly, their foreheads still in contact.

"I love you," Spencer whispered softly, and gave his bride a smile. She smiled back and gave him another peck on the lips. Then, turning to their guests, they walked back down the aisle, this time as a married couple.

~

"Wait wait wait. You need to hear the one about the time this kid played baseball for the Bureau team," Morgan said with a laugh.

"No way. Really?" Julia giggled.

"Seriously. He even got us the winning run."

"Oh and what about when he was shooting rockets in the bullpen," Emily chimed in. Julia smiled at that one.

"Okay guys enough about me. So Tina and Becca, anything I should know about?" Reid questioned jokingly.

"Oh no no, you're not getting anything out of them." She hit him softly on the shoulder. "Let's go get a drink."

She grabbed his arm and dragged him away, their friends still conversing behind them.

When they were in the privacy of Rossi's large kitchen Julia said, "I see you wore them."

"How could I not. You specifically requested that I wear them."

"I didn't think it would be a special occasion without them. Check this out." She lifted her dress up ever so slightly to reveal her feet. She was also sporting a pair of black and white converse shoes. Spence smiled and kissed her again. "I have something I need to tell you," she whispered suddenly serious.

"What is it? What's wrong?" Reid asked, worry evident in his voice.

"Nothing is wrong. It's perfect actually. Spencer I'm pregnant."

At first it didn't fully register in his mind. He stood gaping at her in surprise.

"Are you serious?"

She just nodded in response and grinned hugely. Reid cupped her face in his hands and kissed her once more.

"I can't believe this. I'm finally going to be a dad." The two stood talking about the baby in private for a few more minutes before returning to the party. Their group of friends had broken into smaller groups and were more spread throughout the large backyard. Julia grabbed a glass and a spoon off the closest table and banged them together creating a chiming sound that echoed throughout the backyard. A few hits later and the entire party had turned to look at them.

"Hey, hi everyone," Reid started awkwardly. "Julia and I have something we'd like to share with you."

"I'm pregnant." There was a cheer that rolled through the crowd and many 'congratulations' that followed. The crowd all moved individually up to gives the newlyweds and the parents-to-be hugs and, occasionally, kisses. Amide the chaos, Reid caught Morgan and JJ's attention and beckoned them aside.

"Oh my God kid, congratulations," Morgan beamed, giving him a huge hug.

"Spence this is amazing. You're going to be a great dad."

"Thanks, I hope so. Look guys Julia and I were talking and I have something to ask you."

"Anything Reid."

"We want you to be the baby's Godparents." The two looked shocked.

"Spence it would be an honour. I'd love too."

"You know I'm in. Someone has to teach the kid how to throw a football," Morgan joked.

"Thanks guys." Morgan gently tapped his shoulder and JJ gave him another quick hug.

After the crowd subsided and returned to their old conversations, Reid and Julia had a small amount of privacy again.

"You know, we still need to have our first dance," Julia reminded him.

"I'm not a very good dancer."

"I'll lead than." As if on queue the DJ played a slow song. "Come on Doctor. I can't exactly dance alone."

"Technically you can." She gave him a look. "Sorry. I'm coming."

They then danced the night away. Holding each other and occasionally sharing a kiss.

This was the first night of the rest of their lives.